PDA

View Full Version : Something preventing me from entering values

nmb1106
30 Mar 2012, 7:02 AM
I have an application that has several different simple dialogs with different forms on them. Everything was working fine, but just recently something weird started happening.

For example with my new topic dialog (does this regardless of the dialog I use)

I go fill out the form, when I click ok it saves it to the database, on success it hides that dialog and refreshes my grid. I can do this a couple times, or use multiple dialogs a few times. Then at a random time all of a sudden I can't get my cursor into any text box, text area, number field, etc...so now I can't type anywhere.

I never call not editable, read only, or disable anywhere. What could be causing this?

Not really sure what to look for considering this happens regardless of what dialogs I use on my app

harun
30 Mar 2012, 11:54 PM
If you can prepare a testcase we can suggest something to you.

Without seeing your code, we can't say anything.

nmb1106
31 Mar 2012, 5:01 AM
I have no idea what to look for as it happens in every dialog across my project, and its not like it just disables using that dialog, it prevents data entry to any data entry widget on the project.

What could cause something like that so I can know what to look for? Other than data entry everything still functions fine, all pages load and all RPC calls come back with no issues.

Is there something that could cause this like a memory issue, or something known that could cause something like this?