PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Form Panel / Reader

EAHC-IT
1 Apr 2012, 11:14 PM
Hello,
Do we still need to add manually the reader to our Form.Panel? I can't drop a Data Reader on the form nor within the Stores area. Or did I miss something?

Regards,
Jean-Philippe

aconran
2 Apr 2012, 8:06 AM
reader and errorReader are available as object configurations on the Ext.form.Panel class.

It is a bug however that you cannot just click a + or drag out a reader and configure it. We'll get this addressed. Thanks for the bug report.

EAHC-IT
2 Apr 2012, 11:59 PM
reader and errorReader are available as object configurations on the Ext.form.Panel class.

It is a bug however that you cannot just click a + or drag out a reader and configure it. We'll get this addressed. Thanks for the bug report.
Great, thank you, for the moment I keep "the old way" until it is solved.

aconran
4 Apr 2012, 10:21 PM
This will be fixed in the next build. > 360

aconran
4 Apr 2012, 10:22 PM
Note, we didn't put any code in for upgrading, so if you have existing reader/errorReaders on your forms which you have manually configured via objects you will have to re-create them after the next build.

EAHC-IT
9 Apr 2012, 10:45 PM
Note, we didn't put any code in for upgrading, so if you have existing reader/errorReaders on your forms which you have manually configured via objects you will have to re-create them after the next build.
Noted (and logical)