shailykamboj
3 Apr 2012, 6:16 PM
Hello ,
I saw this issue in IE9 and not in Chrome , havent checked in FF -
My tree panel structure is like -
Root Node >
A > A1
B> B1

A and B direct child of root node and then A1 and B1 are child nodes for A and B respectively .

Normal drag drops are working fine but for the cases where if i only drag a node over a collapsed node and dont drop it then an automatic drop takes place and the target node (on which drop was intended ) was not seen after refresh (i am doing a reload if the target node after move operations) and thus the dragged node was appended as a direct child of the root node ...

error seen is '-

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'internalId': object is null or undefined
ext-all-debug.js, line 60517 character 13'

example , node B1 is dragged over 'A' but not dropped , this triggers an automatic drop and shows the above error ..
In case the same steps are tried over an expanded node or once expanded but then collapsed , the issue is not seen , in other words it is seen only for non expanded nodes

Anybody ever came across this issue ??

mitchellsimoens
4 Apr 2012, 11:09 AM
I have not personally seen this. Do you have a test case I could play with and what Ext JS 4 version you are using?

shailykamboj
4 Apr 2012, 11:20 AM
I have put a workaround and it is to increase the 'expandDelay' to a larger number , but would definitely prefer a concrete fix . To add again , this issue I saw in IE9 but not in Chrome , haven't tested in FF.

To replicate , you can have a structure with some child nodes A,B,C and then adding further nodes to them like A1., B1 , C1 . once done refresh the tree .
Now without expanding node A , drag B1 over 'A' but dont drop it . The system waits for a second and drops the node on the tree and gives the error as specified in my previous post (above) . In my code i have an added step where i have a reload of parent node after every drop so like in this test case after a successful drop over A the code will try reloading A .