PDA

View Full Version : guide to start extjs

Andy Lincoln
3 Apr 2012, 10:50 PM
i am a newbie to extjs......please guide how to start extjs??????

JambaFun
4 Apr 2012, 12:08 AM
How well do you know programming?
How well do you know JavaScript?

Not to frighten you or anything, but before you should even consider ExtJS you have to have a pretty good understanding of both.

Andy Lincoln
11 Oct 2012, 9:54 PM
Yeah I know programming as well as Javascript as well...But Extjs seems to be little bit different from normal javascirpt. So please guide me to move forward with Extjs...Thanks in advance!

a.premkumar
11 Oct 2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah I know programming as well as Javascript as well...But Extjs seems to be little bit different from normal javascirpt. So please guide me to move forward with Extjs...Thanks in advance!

Hi Andy,

Sencha's Guide is best place to start with. There you would get the basic idea and understanding of classes and how to start your coding stuff. It would be difficult to follow at first but don't giveup. In matter of hours you will get used to it and understand things.

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/guide/getting_started

Use the Doc API for class reference. They are best the best. In later stages you might learn from API directly. But first you have to know which is what.

Then there are some great people who share their points, experience and how they came over some common problems. You could refer their blogs too. Use sencha forum. Best place to learn and get help.

Goodluck.

Andy Lincoln
14 Oct 2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks Prem,
I ll do the same to be flexible with EXTJS...Hope all ll be well!!!:)