PDA

View Full Version : Embedded PDF Overlapping with form in border layout

karnshree
16 Apr 2012, 10:12 PM
I have a border layout with centre and south regions. In the south region, in a panel an embedded PDF is rendered. In the centre region, i have a grid inside a panel that has a button on the grid. When i click that button a dynamic form in a floating window is rendered. If the dynamic form has lesser number of fields that could open within the centre region then its fine, but if the fields increase and it goes beyond the the centre region, the part of the dynamic form that goes to the southern region panel is overlapped by the PDF rendered inside the southern region panel.

I am unable to understand that why the form is overlapped by the PDF.

The following code creates the dynamic form:

createshiftBanking: function(fp, shiftBankingLineList){
var form = fp.getForm();
if(shiftBankingLineList.length!=null)
{
for (var i = 0; i < shiftBankingLineList.length; i++) {
var f;
f = new Ext.ux.NumericField({ name: shiftBankingLineList[i].bankLineMappingId, fieldLabel: shiftBankingLineList[i].description + ':<span class="required">*</span>', labelSeparator: '', allowBlank: false, allowDecimal: true, width: 150, style: 'text-align:right' ,currencySymbol: '$', alwaysDisplayDecimals: false, useThousandSeparator: true, decimalPrecision:2, maxLength:11});
form.add(f);
fp.add(f);
}
f2 = new Ext.form.TextArea({ name: 'validationComment', fieldLabel: 'Validation Comment:<span class="required">*</span>', labelSeparator: '', allowBlank: false, allowDecimal: true, width: 150, style: 'text-align:left'});
form.add(f2);
fp.add(f2);
}
}

The above method is accessed as

grid.opnFrmWindow(btn,resobject.shiftBankingLineList,resobject.shiftTendersList);
grid.frmWindow.show();
var fp = grid.frmWindow.findByType('shiftbankinglineform')[0];
grid.createshiftBanking(fp, resobject.shiftBankingLineList);
fp.getForm().clearInvalid();

The following code renders the Embedded PDF in a panel:

region:"south",
title:"Z - Report",
height: 250,
border:false,
split:true,
layout: 'fit',
items:{
layout: 'fit',
html:'<object id="pdf_content" type="application/pdf" data="../../../resources/pdfSourceFile1.pdf" width="100%" height="500"></object>',
border:false
}

If any one could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

scottmartin
17 Apr 2012, 12:45 PM
Please do not double post:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?196099

Regards,
Scott