PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Export to XDC File Is No Longer Available in Sencha Architect

derekbal
17 Apr 2012, 4:24 PM
In an earlier version of Sencha Designer, we had been able to export models and stores to .xdc files in the same way that views can be exported. That option no longer appears when a model or store is right-clicked. We had used this extensively for being able to import large models into other designer projects that used those models. Without that functionality our ability to easily share models and stores across designer projects is gone. Is there a workaround or will this functionality be restored?

aconran
17 Apr 2012, 11:44 PM
I don't remember us turning this on in the past, but I do believe you.

We will get this functionality restored in the next few weeks. Do you have any old .xdc files that you would be willing to share with us to test that re-importing works as expected?

You can either post them here publicly or if you would like to keep them confidential send them to designer.feedback at sencha.com and reference this thread.

derekbal
18 Apr 2012, 3:41 PM
I've sent three .xdc files generated from a previous version of Designer for a controller, model, and store to designer.feedback@sencha.com. Thanks.

Phil.Strong
24 Apr 2012, 9:58 AM
We got them thanks attaching them to the ticket

27 Apr 2012, 6:33 PM
I know that if I want to import a component ,I must import the .xdc file, But I don't know how to make up a .xdc file, now I use the Sencha Architect ,please help me,thanks a lot!

Phil.Strong
10 May 2012, 8:01 AM
this has been implemented and will be part of the next autoupdate