PDA

View Full Version : [DUP] Ext JS: When using a card layout, toggling cards does not change active item

hotdp
23 Apr 2012, 4:55 AM
Hi,
If you have a Panel with CardLayout and put some child items directly in the panel its only possible to see the design of the first item [0] and not the item selected.

aconran
23 Apr 2012, 8:47 PM
In Sencha Touch this is already working. In Ext, you currently have to change the activeItem to see that specific card. We'll get Ext working the same as Touch.

(I will change the title of this thread to get it pushed into our bug tracking system.)

hotdp
23 Apr 2012, 9:54 PM
In Sencha Touch this is already working. In Ext, you currently have to change the activeItem to see that specific card. We'll get Ext working the same as Touch.

(I will change the title of this thread to get it pushed into our bug tracking system.)

Sorry! I once again forgot to write that is it for Sencha Touch? It only shows index 0 no matter what child have have selected?

Should I provide a test case for ST2?

aconran
23 Apr 2012, 10:29 PM
Yes, please do.

jjohnston
10 Jul 2012, 1:44 PM
@hotdp Is this still an issue for you in ST2? It seems to work properly for me there, but it's possible that there's an edge case or perhaps I'm not understanding the issue from your description.

hotdp
10 Jul 2012, 10:28 PM
@hotdp Is this still an issue for you in ST2? It seems to work properly for me there, but it's possible that there's an edge case or perhaps I'm not understanding the issue from your description.

I have just created an example and it works now. Can it be that it is fixed in 2.0.1 ? Sadly I don't remember the exact case where it failed for me. Also I forgot to create an example and all about this thread ;)

jjohnston
11 Jul 2012, 8:50 AM
OK cool, thanks for checking. It's possible this was fixed in an update since the original post. I'll close this ticket out -- let us know if you reproduce the issue in the future.