PDA

View Full Version : Sencha Touch 2 code completion for Sencha Architect / TextMate

m@rcello
2 May 2012, 11:52 PM
Hi,
I've tried to work with Sencha Architect and Sencha SDK using TextMate as editor. How I can obtain a decent code completion in TextMate (and also in Sencha Architect)? I've tried with Haxe, but it does not works.
Thanks!

mitchellsimoens
4 May 2012, 11:14 AM
Ed Spencer has this bundle that should have ST2 support, it was last updated 2 months ago

https://github.com/edspencer/Sencha.tmbundle

m@rcello
4 May 2012, 11:54 AM
Hi Mitchell,
I know this bundle, but it contains only snippets, not code completion features.

confile
16 Jun 2012, 3:07 PM
I am looking for the same thing.

rohdef
17 Jun 2012, 1:54 AM
Eclipse does some, but I have to admit that I'm not particular satisfied, although a lot can be improved but updating the settings. IMO it's too slow.

As far as I can see it does analyze the js files and creates an auto completion based on that, so I guess that any editor that does that should be able to provide completion.

I have some code snippets for ST2 in Eclipse. They aren't that good, but I'd gladly share them :)

Also if anyone know how to optimize the settings in Eclipse making it decently fast, I'd like to know. I've considered testing Eclipse 4 (Juno) in the hope it's been improved on the performance account.