PDA

View Full Version : Registering a licensed account with Ext Designer 1.x

webdevelopers@csiweb.com
16 May 2012, 5:35 AM
I have a license for Ext Designer 1.x with this forum account. I have Ext Designer 1.1 (I think) installed. When I run the program, I am prompted to Register with my Sencha account (same as forum access). When I provide the same credentials I did to login to the forum here, I get the message:
A server error occurred. Please try again or contact support if the issue persists.

I saw a post saying we should be using Sencha Architect 2 but that is not an option for me for my legacy apps in Ext JS 3. I saw that some other people have this issue, but I never did see any kind of resolution I can do myself. What can I do to get this going?

Thanks in advance.

webdevelopers@csiweb.com
21 May 2012, 7:57 AM
I still am unable to register my Ext Designer 1.x with my valid credentials. I continue to get "A server error occurred. Please try again or contact support if the issue persists."

Why am I receiving this error, and why am I not getting any responses to this issue?

aconran
21 May 2012, 11:16 AM
We are getting a few reports of valid/licensed users getting rejected when trying to register. We are looking into this.

webdevelopers@csiweb.com
21 May 2012, 11:22 AM
Awesome! I'll stay tuned then. Thanks for updating me

Phil.Strong
21 May 2012, 11:40 AM
is this the email that's linked webdevelopers@csiweb.com ?

webdevelopers@csiweb.com
21 May 2012, 11:47 AM
It sure is, Phil. I can get you any other data you might need too. I still have my receipt for sencha complete pack.

Phil.Strong
21 May 2012, 12:20 PM
that email has been activated

webdevelopers@csiweb.com
21 May 2012, 12:51 PM
That worked! Thanks a ton, Phil. You rock