PDA

View Full Version : GXT grid column headers are not displayed for hidden columns once they are unhidden

dxdev
24 May 2012, 1:18 AM
I have a grid in GXT with few hidden columns. When I un-hide these hidden columns, the data is displayed in the grid bit, the column headers are not displayed. This is happening in all browsers. Please refer the below screenshot. I am trying to unhide Group ID and Asset ID columns, data group_ and asset_ is displayed in the grid but, in headers column it is not displayed. Can someone help me with this?

sven
24 May 2012, 1:20 AM
Can you please provide a testcase for this implementing EntryPoint? Which version of GXT are you using?

I cannot reproduce this in neither in GXT 2 nor in GXT 3.

Have you verified that there is no exception, for example in some event handlers?

dxdev
24 May 2012, 2:03 AM
Strange part is in dev mode it is working fine. Even if I provide you the entry point example then it will be of no use. I am facing this issue when the ear is deployed on any of the servers.

I don't see any errors in firebug. I am using GXT 2.

sven
24 May 2012, 2:33 AM
An EntryPoint example is still of use. We could compile it and still run it in production.

dxdev
27 May 2012, 9:57 PM
Please find entry point example attached. I have removed jar files, please add required jars to the project. We can see this issue by running this example in dev mode.

sven
28 May 2012, 3:42 AM
The problem is that you call grid.reconfigure before the grid was fully ready. Try to add
setLazyRowRender(0); to your ReleaseListGrid. I will move this thread to the bugs forum.