PDA

View Full Version : Trying to rename controller name as mycontroller in extjs mvc patteren giving error

lasy
22 Jun 2012, 4:43 AM
I have downloaded from snech.com side extjs mvc patteren example .
I am trying to rename folders model ,store ,view it is allowing and application is working fine.But once rename controller folder name as mycontroller it is not working for me ..once hit the html file it is going to my application js file then it is not going to controller .I want to

scottmartin
22 Jun 2012, 6:02 AM
Please follow the naming conventions ... case, dir structures, etc have to match.

Scott.

lasy
24 Jun 2012, 8:13 PM
Hello Scott,

Thanks a lot for ur reply .I did not get ?Should i rename the controller name ?I want to make the dir structure as my own project application name .So i make a structure like example -mvc example-test under this folder i made the folder like (mycontroller),mymodel,mystore,myview it is not working .I tested by renaming mymodel instead of model name ,mystore instead of store ,mymodel instead of model it is working fine but once renaming controller to mycontroller it is not working giving js error in ext-all.js file .I aim is to work using mvc patteren with my folder sturucture as per client name .please confirm me what should i do for controller case or may i change the controller name .if yes what exact changes i need to do and where ?

scottmartin
25 Jun 2012, 7:01 AM
You may need to post a skeleton version of what you are trying to do.

If you have your objects in a DIR, then you will need to include that in your define so it knows where to look for the file. If you look at the console, it will tell you what it was not able to find.

You can also use ext-dev to display hints in your console on what is missing.

Scott.

lasy
25 Jun 2012, 8:24 PM
my folder structure is like (now)
webcontent-resources-example-mvc-example-myapplication-
under myapplication folder there are four folder like controller,model,store,view .
in controller folder there is a a file called Usercontroleer.js ,in model folder there is a file called userModel.js file ,in store folder there is a file called userStore.js and in view folder there is a file called Userview.js.

there is app.js and mvc.html ,and data folder(user.json) files .

I want to make my folder structure like

under myapplication folder there should be four folder mycontroller(instead of controller),mymodel,mystore,myview .
in controller folder there should be a file called Usercontroleer.js ,in model folder there should be a file called userModel.js file ,in store folder there should be a file called userStore.js and in view folder there should be a file called Userview.js.

there should be app.js and mvc.html ,and data folder(user.json) files .

i tried using above folder sturucture it isnot working .
if i am using mycontroller insead of controller it is not working
.If i am using folders mymodel ,myview ,mystore and controller it is also working fine for me.
I want to make my folder structure like above structure .