PDA

View Full Version : Missing CSS code for default theme

dbadke
14 Feb 2007, 8:05 AM
The tabs.css file, which gets munched into the yui-ext.css file, is missing the ytabs-top section for the default theme. It does have the ytabs-bottom section. The missing items are:

.ytabs-top .ytab-strip .on .ytab-right {
background: url(../images/default/tabs/tab-sprite.gif) no-repeat right 0px;
}

.ytabs-top .ytab-strip .on .ytab-left {
background: url(../images/default/tabs/tab-sprite.gif) no-repeat 0px -100px;
}

.ytabs-top .ytab-strip .ytab-right {
background: url(../images/default/tabs/tab-sprite.gif) no-repeat right -50px;
}

.ytabs-top .ytab-strip .ytab-left {
background: url(../images/default/tabs/tab-sprite.gif) no-repeat 0px -150px;
}

These should be added to tabs.css.

jack.slocum
14 Feb 2007, 1:29 PM
tabs-top are the default and are covered by the default rules (towards the top of the file).

dbadke
14 Feb 2007, 3:11 PM
I have the full SVN version of yui-ext, just updated. A global search through all files for "ytabs-top" finds the lines in question in the theme files, but nowhere else in the CSS. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is my yui-ext.css/tabs.css out of date?

At any rate, the tabs were displayed wrong in my application until I added the CSS lines, at which point all was fine, which suggests the default isn't working, at least with a TabPanel embedded in a NestedLayout ContentPanel in a center region of a BorderLayout :shock:. I also couldn't find any sign of a ytabs-top CSS class in FireBug.

jack.slocum
15 Feb 2007, 3:17 AM
In the case of nested tabs (as you described) it could indeed cause problems. I have added the selector .ytabs-top to the front to prevent problems with nested tabs.

In case you are wondering, the default classes are towards the top of the file, but they were not prefixed with ytabs-top.