PDA

View Full Version : EXT Charts are not working in IE

BMK
6 Jul 2012, 2:12 AM
Need help in solving the issue with the charts in EXT JS.

We have an application using the EXTJS 4.1. Every thing is working fine in the Chrome and Fire Fox.But it is not working in IE. I tried removing the unwanted commas,and logs.The grids are displaying fine but the charts are not displaying in IE.

We have a grid from where we calculate the totals of the columns using the renderer function and save the totals in to an array .Finally we use the generated array and create the store which will be used for charts.

In the Chrome Developer tools i could see "

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: "ext-all-debug.js:8258 (http://10.181.234.24/cgi/CI_Forward_Looking_Liability_Report.pl?_dc=1341567504235&page=1&start=0&limit=25&filter=[%7B)

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < "

Can some one help me in resolving the issue.?

stimpy
6 Jul 2012, 3:26 AM
@BMK

Looks like you may have trimmed off too much .

If you are using source control you can revert to an earlier version .

You make also see a better error emssage ( and be able to step the execution ) if you use firefox with firebug.

scottmartin
6 Jul 2012, 9:43 AM
Do our online examples work in IE for you? Sounds like you have a syntax error in your code.

Scott.

BMK
9 Jul 2012, 2:10 AM
I am loading the store using belo code.

store = Ext.create( 'Ext.data.Store',{
model: 'Product',
autoLoad: true,
proxy: new Ext.data.ScriptTagProxy({
type: 'ajax',
url: 'xxx.pl?&ProdFlag=Get',
method : 'GET',
reader: {
type: 'json',
root: 'data',
model: 'Product'
}
}),
fields: ['ProductID','Product_Name']
});

when Call back is returning the json we are getting the below error.

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://10.181.234.24/cgi/CI_Weekly_Liability_Report.pl?_dc=1341827362531&page=1&start=0&limit=25&callback=Ext.data.JsonP.callback6". ext-all-debug.js:8258 (http://10.181.234.24/ext-4.0.7/ext-all-debug.js)

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

Let us know if there is any other way in loading the store so that we can avoid the above errors.

Also as i told earlier i am using the array store of charts.According to my understanding when the array store is empty we are getting the below error.

Error: Invalid value for <rect> attribute height="NaN"

Error: Invalid value for <rect> attribute y="NaN"

I think if i can fix these errors the charts should be displayed.

BMK
10 Jul 2012, 2:55 AM
I have fixed all the errors that are showing up in the fire bug or in chrome.

When i tried to run it in IE 7 i am getting the below error.

"object doesn't support this property or method".

can any one share what this error is?

scottmartin
10 Jul 2012, 4:16 PM
Do you get this on any other version of IE?

Are you using a hard id for any of your components?.. perhaps try/catch and check for errors?

You will need to provide more detail .. since you said you fixed all of the errors.

Scott.