PDA

View Full Version : datetimepicker help

cclark
8 Aug 2012, 6:01 AM
Forgive me I'm very green in Sencha Touch. I've been researching trying to implement a timepicker for an app I'm creating. I found this:

https://market.sencha.com/users/21/extensions/43

Has anyone used this? Can I just drop the included files somewhere in the program? Thanks for any help.

scottmartin
10 Aug 2012, 1:33 PM
If you have a UX directory under your project, you can simply place the 2 files under the ux DIR in the download and then depending on your approach, include the JS files, or add them to your requires where needed.

Scott.

bethnguyen
3 Oct 2012, 9:36 AM
Hi, I'm trying to use this datepicker component extension as well, but am having trouble figuring out how to use it via Sencha Architect 2...

I looked at the form.js and picker.js examples that were on github as well as in the downloaded .zip file and saw where it's added via ST2 code, but when I try to add this code within Architect 2, the file is read-only...

Is there a way to load this custom component extension into Architect 2 so I can drag it onto my container /formpanel?

Thanks so much! Any help or guidance is appreciated..

Sami1969
12 Nov 2013, 12:48 PM
I've been over this in every different ways and I just don't understand how to use the datetimepricker extension in sencha architect 2.2.3

Note I have never used a third party extensions.

Is there anyone who can help please

thanks