PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] SA 2.1 - Unable to switch between panels of an accordion container

mehran
21 Aug 2012, 8:33 PM
REQUIRED INFORMATION
Architect Build tested:

Build: 588
Project Type:

ExtJS 4.1.x
Description:

In Sencha Architect's design view, one can not switch between different panels of a container with accordion layout. This results in inaccessible panels.
Steps to reproduce the problem:

An attachment is supplied to show the problem.
The result that was expected:

It was expected to open each panel when clicked on it's caption.
The result that occurs instead:

Only the first panel can be viewed.
HELPFUL INFORMATION
Screenshot, Project, or Video:

Sample project: 38137
Possible fix:

not provided
Operating System:

Ubuntu 12.04

AndrewStanley
22 Aug 2012, 12:46 AM
I have the same problem, but only on an accordion with more than 2 panels. I have an accordion with two panels, and that works fine. I have another one with 7 panels, I cannot expand any of the panels.

Windows 7 x64

jptrainor
23 Aug 2012, 12:16 AM
me three

OSX

alex.sherwin
6 Sep 2012, 9:25 AM
Same problem here.

Windows 8 64bit RTM

I can never switch between accordion panels, no matter how many there are. In fact, I can never click on anything except the first accordion panel on the Canvas; clicking any other panel title simply selects the accordion container.

As a workaround, I'm creating new top-level classes, and then linking them into an accordion container, so that I can still design each one separately in SA.

I should note though, the reverse procedure.. I.E add a Panel into an accordion, and then promote to class, seems to break the SA Canvas designer for that new top level class.

aconran
6 Sep 2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

AndrewStanley
6 Sep 2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Aaron

If you still have my project that I sent in a couple of weeks ago, it has this problem, which is still there in build 613.

aconran
7 Sep 2012, 7:52 AM
Hi Aaron

If you still have my project that I sent in a couple of weeks ago, it has this problem, which is still there in build 613.

Yes, we're able to duplicate it and will resolve it.

Thanks for the bug report.

Nxs
17 Sep 2012, 7:28 AM
Same problem with all accordions in Architect (Build 613) and also in production mode :s...

In Chrome console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of undefined

ext-all-debug.js:16727

aconran
18 Sep 2012, 6:44 AM
Nxs -

THis sounds like a different issue. Could you please open a separate thread with a sample project archive which illustrates the bug?

AndrewStanley
26 Sep 2012, 12:11 AM
Yes, we're able to duplicate it and will resolve it.

Thanks for the bug report.

Hi

This bug is still there in 637. I can't access the panels in the accordion, other than the initial one.

Thanks.

Nxs
26 Sep 2012, 1:01 AM
Nxs -

THis sounds like a different issue. Could you please open a separate thread with a sample project archive which illustrates the bug?

Yes it is. It seems to be a problem with Ext.fx.Anim that don't release ressource.

I opened a ticket in support panel. The problem is being tracked.

aconran
26 Sep 2012, 7:29 AM
Hi

This bug is still there in 637. I can't access the panels in the accordion, other than the initial one.

Thanks.

This is fixed in our 2.2 branch. It required some changes to the lifecycle of our definitions; we'll see what we can do about getting it in 2.1.

aconran
26 Sep 2012, 7:30 AM
Yes it is. It seems to be a problem with Ext.fx.Anim that don't release ressource.

I opened a ticket in support panel. The problem is being tracked.

The support team asked the development team of Architect to take a look at that ticket. Without providing further details like a project archive, it's going to be very difficult to track down.

alex.sherwin
26 Sep 2012, 8:19 AM
Is there a (rough) ETA for 2.2?

aconran
26 Sep 2012, 8:37 AM
We're a few weeks into development. It will be a few months. Trying to get this backported to 2.1.