PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Renderer config not available in Architect 2.1 but given in Sencha Docs

cnwk73
30 Aug 2012, 9:08 PM
Hi,
Im using Architect 2.1 and Ext 4.1.1.
I'm wondering why there is no 'renderer' config available in Architect 2.1. It is given in sencha docs config.
How to use 'renderer' in actioncolumn in Architect 2.1 ?

My requirement is to show two different images based on the record fields. Say for true a green checked image, for false a cross image. By using renderer, it would be pretty much straight forward.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks.
Shahid

aconran
30 Aug 2012, 10:00 PM
You are correct. The renderer configuration should NOT be available in 4.0.x because it is not supported, but it is supported in 4.1.x.

We will fix this.

cnwk73
30 Aug 2012, 10:30 PM
It is supported in 4.1.1 but not listed in Config in Architect 2.1
Any help on this.

dfoelber
18 Sep 2012, 12:29 PM
Hi,

This config will be included in the next autoupdate.

JeromeA
31 Oct 2013, 11:15 AM
Hi
I'm using architect 2.2.3 build 1044 and I cannot find the renderer of my column in the Architect.

Was it added and if so I do I get to it?

aconran
31 Oct 2013, 11:20 AM
It should be there. What column type and framework are you using?

JeromeA
31 Oct 2013, 11:56 AM
Ext JS 4.2.x

I'm on a column type Number.... and I realize that the type of column seems to be the problem. It works on a default column and checkbox type... but not the numeric type or date.

I want to render the content of my numeric cell with a specific color if the amount is lower or greater than a certain number. I cannot use a different type of column because I also want to have a summary on that column.

thanks for your help.

aconran
31 Oct 2013, 12:16 PM
NumberColumn does not have a renderer config.

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#!/api/Ext.grid.column.Number

You should be able to use a plain old column with a custom renderer. I don't see what that would be a problem with the summary column either (it should be pulling that data from the store anyways)