PDA

View Full Version : [INFOREQ] Designer window stacked

themetis
31 Aug 2012, 1:50 AM
Hi there,

I`m discovering the functionality of Sencha Architect and faced a strange problem.
Recently I have created test project and built some interface in it. But suddenly (don`t remember what cased the problem) "Desing" window stacked with a strange unclickable background (see attachment).

I have closed that project and created a new one, but it came with that strange unclickable background again. Now I can`t create any other project with working "Design" window. Also, when I drag&drop any element to "Design" window it appears in "Code" window but is invisible in "Design" window.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

P.S. Currently we bought ExtJS and looking to buy Architect license, so solving this problem is very appreciated.

themetis
31 Aug 2012, 3:38 AM
Trying to solve this problem, I reinstalled Sencha Architect & deleted that "buggy" project from the folder, where Architect looks for a projects (mine was calling "Visual Sencha Projects"). Than restarted Windows and launched Architect again. New project have been created normally. :)

Suppose that stack was occurred because of some problem in my test project. But how it influenced on new projects i can`t figure yet.

Hope this will help somebody.

aconran
31 Aug 2012, 10:07 AM
If you are able to isolate the issue, please let us know so we can resolve the problem.