PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Ext.panel.Tool doesn´t work with a Formpanel

Yulyvee
5 Sep 2012, 1:46 AM
Hello i am new at the Sencha Forum, and so I hope i post it the right way.

My Problem:
this message where given to me, when i was drag a ext.panel.tool in to a Formpanel.
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'instance.getParentLayoutValue')

I choose as layout accordion

I´m sorry about my terrible english I hope you can understand it :s

Phil.Strong
5 Sep 2012, 5:56 AM
This does appear to be a bug. It being an accordion layout first and then adding a tool appears to be the steps needed to reproduce. You'll note that if you add the tool first and then try to switch to Accordion it tells you this is not possible.

I suspect that both of these are bugs but we'll investigate what the framework likes best here.

Nice first report!

Yulyvee
6 Sep 2012, 12:28 AM
thanks for your help.

But there is another problem with the same error message. It happens when i drag the toolbar in a viewport with the accortion layout. I test it also with the Container, but the same problem.

Now i tested the other containers too. It's allready the same. :((

Is there an other way to make sure, that an applikation use the full space of a windowscreen?

Yulyvee
17 Sep 2012, 3:17 AM
Hello,

the title told me the bug where fix, but where can i download the bugfix to integrate the changes?

Phil.Strong
18 Sep 2012, 8:12 AM
The bug fix will be available in the next update (likely this week). Also the bug having to do with the Accordion is a 2nd bug (nice catch). Both fixes will be in the next update.