PDA

View Full Version : Tree item format

jej2003
21 Sep 2012, 7:36 PM
I am trying to render a tree item such that there is text on the left which is truncated if too long and fixed text with a fixed size on the right. I am currently using the following text, but it's not perfect because I am having to set the width of the div in px, where I think setting 100% should work but ends up rendering the item off screen. Any ideas how to best accomplish this?The following is an exmaple where "Document" is rendered with 100% width and Person is rendered with a fixed width in px

the following is what i am using as the tree text

text: '<div style="display:inline-block;white-space:nowrap;width:157px;"><div style="float: right;"><span class="count">'

Any thoughts on this would be really appreciated

jej2003
22 Sep 2012, 8:13 PM
for now I added the count as a separate column, but I'd love to hear if there is another approach which would give me the desired output. The only thing that I don't like about this is the columns appear in separate table columns so the numbers don't appear next to the words. I had tried to use a templatecolumn but in doing this the default images for check boxes and elbows, etc don't get rendered.