PDA

View Full Version : Sencha Architect Build 637 Fails to load CSS

dboy221
27 Sep 2012, 12:07 PM
I was prompted to upgrade Sencha Architect to the latest build of 637. In doing so my apps were upgraded to to this release and now none of the custom CSS that has been put in as a resource is showing up, thus causing my app to revert back to the general stylings. Please advise ASAP...

aconran
27 Sep 2012, 12:14 PM
dboy221 -

Could you please share an archive of your project with us? You can send it to architect.feedback at sencha.com.

When you open it in the browser is the CSS applied? If you open the file does it have the appropriate css?

dboy221
28 Sep 2012, 5:03 AM
I'm assuming the archive would be just the .xda file? Also, when I try to open it directly in the browser, the entire app does not load, just a blank screen (which sometimes happens and not sure why).

aconran
28 Sep 2012, 7:26 AM
I'm assuming the archive would be just the .xda file?

Yes.

Also, when I try to open it directly in the browser, the entire app does not load, just a blank screen (which sometimes happens and not sure why).
We can take a look

dboy221
28 Sep 2012, 11:05 AM
I just emailed the archive to you. On another note, are there any good examples that show you how to load data into a list using a service call. All the examples I see are with respect to hard coding data within the list configuration. I have set up my model, store and applied both to the list (within the itemTpl) and I'm not getting results (the service is returning json). Do I still have to invoke the loading when going into the list view?

aconran
28 Sep 2012, 1:14 PM
I just emailed the archive to you.
Great, we will take a look.

Do I still have to invoke the loading when going into the list view?
You either need to manually load the store or set the autoLoad attribute on the Store.

dboy221
28 Sep 2012, 9:12 PM
Thanks. Back to the original issue with the CSS not loading. It appears that updated to version 640 and was able to bring one of my other apps in without having a problem. Thanks for the assistance with this. I'm a newbie with Sencha and I'm still trying to get my feet wet.