PDA

View Full Version : Sencha CMD 3 issue

abrizvi
3 Oct 2012, 9:40 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to package an native android application. I'm using Sencha 2.0.1.1, Sencha SDK tool 2.0.0-Beta3, Sencha CMD V3/ Windows 7/ 64 bit/Ext 4.1.1a. I created a raw app using : "sencha -sdk path/to/extjs/ generate app MyApp path/to/app". It created the app. I noticed the directory didn't have a packager.json, so I created one with the proper values. Next, I tried to build the app, using the command : "sencha package build path/to/dir/packager.json". It displayed :
Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.181

After a few seconds, the command finished executing. It built the directory in the specified location but I don't see any messages in command prompt and I don't see the .apk file. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks in advance!!

dongryphon
5 Oct 2012, 10:50 PM
There are a couple things to note:

1 - Sencha Touch 2.0.x requires SDK Tools v2 (Sencha Cmd does not support Sencha Touch 2.0 at the present time)

2 -Sencha Touch 2.1 RC1 requires Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.188 (but 3.0.0.190 is available here http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?243153-Sencha-Cmd-V3-Beta and has a couple additional bug fixes.

It sounds like you are using Sencha Cmd v3 with Sencha Touch 2.0.x - so if you need to stick with Sencha Touch 2.0.x, you should remove Sencha Cmd v3 or at least ensure that you are using SDK Tools v2 when working with that project.