PDA

View Full Version : Sencha App Build :: Missing images after build

YomeKitsuma
5 Oct 2012, 5:59 AM
Hi,

i'am using the sencha cmd v3.0.0.188 (also the same with 181 and 144), the process does not copy all the mendatory images in resources :

GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/trigger.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/exclamation.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/text-bg.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/date-trigger.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/spinner.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/button/s-arrow.gif
GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif

Even if i populate the custom.js file in theme folder

$CustomManifest = {
widgets: [
{
xtype: 'widget.datefield',
ui: 'default'
},
{
xtype: 'widget.timefield',
},
{
xtype: 'widget.numberfield',
},
{
xtype: 'widget.splitbutton',
}

]
};

dongryphon
5 Oct 2012, 9:56 PM
Can you specify which framework you are using?

Thanks.

YomeKitsuma
7 Oct 2012, 10:44 PM
Hi Don,

framework : extjs 4.1.2a
(also tryed with 4.2.0a)

YomeKitsuma
8 Oct 2012, 12:42 AM
I've still have the same "issue" using the lastest release of Sencha Cmd (190):

Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/exclamation.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/text-bg.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/date-trigger.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/spinner.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/button/s-arrow.gif
Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif

For example, here is the code in the app.css (in my development folder, i.e myApp)

.x-form-trigger{background-image:url('../../../../../../../../Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');

And in the app.css after build :

.x-form-trigger{background-image:url('../../../../../../../../Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');

This is the same "path", so error comes from path access... In build folder it should be :

image:url('resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');

One another thing, important in this issue : the

resources/themes/images/default/form

resources/themes/images/default/button
folders are NOT COPIED/CREATED !!!!

even if I use the "http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/guide/command_theme" procedure :

all subfolders of "images" are copied (i.e btn, btn-group...) excepted "form, button" - and others, but here my application use lot of form widgets !!!!!

Another "strange" thing :

There is a missing image :

http://xxxxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/resources/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif

but there is a "grid" folder, which only contains 2 images ;-)
(column-header-bg.gif and column-header-over-bg.gif)

vadimv
8 Oct 2012, 7:11 AM
Yes is clearly that there are some problems here (in theming and SCmd .190 build), less or more had the same, added splitbutton to manifest but the "s-arrow" image still was missing. Solved by
1. modifying utils.rb:

def theme_image(theme, path, without_url = false, relative = false)
path = path.value
theme = theme.value
without_url = (without_url.class == FalseClass) ? without_url : without_url.value

relative_path = "../../images/" # was: relative_path = "../images/"

if relative
if relative.class == Sass::Script::String
relative_path = relative.value
relative = true
elsif relative.class == FalseClass || relative.class == TrueClass
relative = relative
else
relative = relative.value
end
else
relative = false
end

if relative
image_path = File.join(relative_path, theme, path)
else
# was: images_path = File.join($ext_path, 'resources', 'themes', 'images', theme)
images_path = File.join(relative_path, theme) #File.join($ext_path, 'resources', 'themes', 'images', theme)
image_path = File.join(images_path, path)
end

2. copying by myself those missing images, like : /button/s-arrow.gif , /tree/leaf.gif ......

YomeKitsuma
8 Oct 2012, 11:13 PM
Thank for answer,

I'll take a look to modifiy the rb file (i've still doing this, but in a different maner)

I also copying myself the missing folders and/or images (using a bash file ;-)

url
23 Aug 2013, 1:22 AM
Hi All,

I'm using treepanel and grid in my application.

I created my project using sencha cmd 3.1.2.

When i'm launching the application by placing app.js in index.html then ui looks fine.

But when i'm building the application using the command
sencha app build production
and launching by placing all-classes.js in index.html then ui is not displaying properly.
Icons are missing.
Giving the errors as :
Failed to load resource resource:/images/tree/leaf.gif
Failed to load resource resource:/images/form/date-trigger.gif
Failed to load resource resource:/images/form/text-bg.gif

Can anybody suggest me wat is the fix for above problem?

Regards
Url