PDA

View Full Version : Sencha SDK Tools compatibility with Sencah Touch 2.0.1.1

patrickgeiger
10 Oct 2012, 7:02 AM
I'm troubleshooting some deployment issues, so I decided to go back to the basics.

1. I create a new app using the latest version of Sencha SDK Tools (v2.0.0 Beta 3 Windows) and the Sencha SDK (v.2.0.1.1). To do this I use the "sencha app create MyApp /TestApp" command.

2. I saw some issues noted in other forum posts for an noted bug. So I do as suggested (in app.json, I change "logger": "no" to "logger": false).

3. I then attempt a production build using the "sencha app build production" command.

4. The production build appears to build successfully. However, when tested, the application is stuck on the loading screen.

What has gone wrong? Is there another bug I need to workaround? Is there a compatibility issue between Sencha SDK Tools (v2.0.0 Beta 3 Windows) and the Sencha SDK (v.2.0.1.1)?

Thanks,
Patrick

patrickgeiger
10 Oct 2012, 7:20 AM
I was able to fix the issue. I actually first did a production build before changing the bug issue value in the app.json file. After trying production builds again, the app wasn't functioning because of a caching issues (I suspect).

Thanks,
Patrick