PDA

View Full Version : Itemselector with search capabilities.

sumit_bnglr
15 Oct 2012, 2:35 AM
Hi,

I am trying to achieve something like this using Itemselector. Do we've some ready to use plugin/feature for this? Or I've to add a textfield in multiselector header somehow and then filter the associated store with the Itemselector via listing key strokes ?

Thanks,
Sumit

sumit_bnglr
16 Oct 2012, 9:21 AM
2 days and no replies from Sencha !!!

Let me put some more light on the requirement. The Image you are seeing is grabbed from a JQuery plugin called multiselect2side. I want to achieve the same functionality through Extjs itemselector. Can somebody please help ?

Thanks,
Sumit

mitchellsimoens
17 Oct 2012, 6:44 AM
These are community forums so you are not guaranteed an answer from a Sencha employee and there is no SLA to when we will reply if we reply. We do what we can and want every thread answered.

All you have to do is filter the store you want to search and the correct selector should reflect only the records in the store.

sumit_bnglr
17 Oct 2012, 8:52 PM
I do agree with you Mitchell, that this is a forum and not a ticket based support system to have defined SLAs. Though I was presuming a faster response for a question which is a simple Yes or No type. And for Sencha guys like you, it would be a matter of seconds. Anyway please forgive me if I've sounded rude.

Thanks,
Sumit