PDA

View Full Version : boostrap (build) and compile different results ? confused....

hsingh11
18 Oct 2012, 12:54 PM
Finally i am able to to build and compile my application but when i deployed, it shows the followoing error

Uncaught Error: [Ext.createByAlias] Cannot create an instance of unrecognized alias: widget.label

Looks like this error is due to missing&nbsp;"src/form/Label.js" file, but in my bootstrap.js file this is defined as a dependency like :<br><br>
"Ext.form.Label": "ext/src/form/Label.js"<br><br>I ran the both sencha app refresh and sencha app build and then sencha compile , but i am also little confused here about 'Compile' command here, It does not use the bootstrap.js instead it use thwe classpath we provide so i compile my code like&nbsp;<br><br>
sencha compile -classpath=app,ext/src &nbsp;page -in=index.html -out=build/index.html<br><br>Any way with both build and compile, my all-classes.js does not include following files (may be more...)<br><strong><em>Ext.form.Label<br>Ext.form.field.Number</em></strong><br>......<br>.......<br>.......<br>How can i solve this issue, thanks you very much.....I will really appreciate your help!!<br><br><br><br><br>

hsingh11
18 Oct 2012, 1:45 PM
Anyone ? I am kind of stuck here :( , really appreciate your help!!