PDA

View Full Version : Ant task build error (where to get the source code for Sencha Cmd)

hsingh11
23 Oct 2012, 4:52 PM
I am calling the ant task from my maven pom and it gives me following error. i guess it is looking for .secha.cfg file (I searched on the net...), but even i provide my sencha.cfg file on root..it is giving me same error, How can get the source code of Sencha Cmd ?

one more thing , there are 3-4 different sencha.cfg files (under app,workspace,cmd etc )which one has to be on the path.

main:
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: wam.sencha-command}]
[INFO] Executing tasks

main:

BUILD FAILED
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sencha.command.ConfigOverrideLoader.loadOverrides(ConfigOverrideLoader.java:139)
at com.sencha.command.ConfigOverrideLoader.getOverride(ConfigOverrideLoader.java:38)
at com.sencha.command.SenchaConfigManager.checkForOverride(SenchaConfigManager.java:173)
at com.sencha.command.SenchaConfigManager.getConfig(SenchaConfigManager.java:166)
at com.sencha.command.SenchaConfigManager.getConfig(SenchaConfigManager.java:57)
at com.sencha.command.Sencha.<init>(Sencha.java:40)
at com.sencha.ant.SenchaCommandTask.doExecute(SenchaCommandTask.java:34)
at com.sencha.ant.BaseAntTask.execute(BaseAntTask.java:22)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:392)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:327)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecuto
r.java:694)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:556)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
.java:535)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:387)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycle
Executor.java:348)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.jav
a:180)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)

dongryphon
25 Oct 2012, 12:00 AM
You can look at the guide for some clarification on sencha.cfg files: http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/guide/command_app

These configurations are layered on such that ".sencha/app/sencha.cfg" is highest priority, ".sencha/workspace/sencha.cfg" is next and then there are some in the framework and Sencha Cmd itself. These files are found by Sencha Cmd (using these relative paths) starting at your current directory and walking up the folder tree.

To be of more help, I would need you to include a more complete log, including the current directory and the command you are executing. Also, is your application generated by Sencha Cmd or have you copied files in to your existing app from a generated app, etc..