PDA

View Full Version : [NOREPRO] sencha charts in 2.1 final release

anand.arvind
6 Nov 2012, 8:41 AM
The charts are not bundled in 2.1 which I downloaded from the web site, I had bought them in 1.1 to try out. Are charts going to be sold separately in 2.1? Have been waiting to integrate charts into my sencha app as the 1.1 charts just did not work well.

Thanks
Anand

mitchellsimoens
6 Nov 2012, 9:18 AM
Looking at the 2.1.0-gpl, the chart directory is in the src directory so the Ext.chart namespace is there.

jweber
6 Nov 2012, 11:01 AM
Yes, but the directory is empty.

mitchellsimoens
6 Nov 2012, 11:17 AM
It has files and directories for me

jweber
6 Nov 2012, 11:21 AM
Is the commercial version supposed to be different? That's the one I'm looking at.

mitchellsimoens
6 Nov 2012, 11:31 AM
Commercial license is purchased through Sencha Complete. The charts for the gpl release of Touch is gpl and gpl plus commercial license does not mix. If anything touches gpl code, it's all gpl code so you can't mix commercial and gpl licenses, it would all be gpl then.

jweber
6 Nov 2012, 11:38 AM
Gotcha....so the free commercial version doesn't include charts, but the Sencha Complete version does.

mitchellsimoens
6 Nov 2012, 11:40 AM
Right, once you purchase Complete, you then get the commercial license for charts.

anand.arvind
6 Nov 2012, 8:47 PM
Ok now I understand why I cannot see it. Is it possible to upgrade my Sencha Touch support subscription to Sencha complete?

Anand

mitchellsimoens
7 Nov 2012, 5:49 AM
Ok now I understand why I cannot see it. Is it possible to upgrade my Sencha Touch support subscription to Sencha complete?

Anand

Yes. I would contact sales@sencha.com with your subscription # and they will be able to take care of you. Let me know if I can help out with anything.