PDA

View Full Version : Checkcolumn issue

nerradchoong
7 Nov 2012, 11:44 AM
I have 2 identical gridpanel, X and Y. They both are identical - to minimize any other problems for drag and drop.

X gridpanel acts like a search panel
Y gridpanel acts like a working panel

When page load, Y gridpanel is populated with data by default, and with a column for Checkcolumn

columns: [ {
xtype: 'checkcolumn',
width: 35,
dataIndex: 'isSelected',
text: 'Select'
},
{
xtype: 'gridcolumn',
width: 30,
dataIndex: 'marginid',
editor: 'textfield',
text: 'id'
}

Y panel works perfectly, am able to check/uncheck those Checkboxes. Retrieving the checked data etc etc.

here's where the problem occurs. When I drag a line of items from X panel into Y panel, a newline gets populated - say to the last row of Y panel. I get the data I needed, as well a checkbox for that newly added line. BUT, I can't freaking check that newly added checkbox. It can't be updated, and when in debugging mode, value shows false. It means the component is there, but how come I couldn't check it? The rest checkboxes are still ok, except whichever that's newly added.

Does it have to do with doComponentLayout or doLayout()? if so, could someone please provide me a solution to this??

Am attaching an img just for clarification for my problem

vietits
7 Nov 2012, 4:57 PM
How do you populate the Y gridpanel on dropping items from X gridpanel to Y gridpanel? It will be better if you post a test case or related code.