PDA

View Full Version : need help with a compile command

Christiand
19 Dec 2012, 4:21 AM
I need some help building my project (ns= SOL). My project structure and namespace are all compliant, expect one place where I have "SOL.labels.*" in each language different folder

ext/
app/app.js
app/windows/*
app/panels/*
app/en/labels/*
app/fr/labels/*
etc..

so in folder app/en/labels and app/fr/labels I have the same files/class and my web server provide the right files depending on the user's language.

Also, I use all the Ext.define and Ext.extend however I do not use Ext.require (on the TODO list)

So I am thinking of building a packages for each language and serving Ext.all for now untill I update all the Ext.require references . Anyone can suggest a better and actually functional command?

Exclude everything (all Ext)
Include SOL namespace
Exlcude files in the english folder
Include a file with some random functions used internally not in the SOL namespace
Concat

sencha compile -classpath=ext/src,app exclude -all and include -namespace SOL and exclude -file labels/EN/** and include -file app/generic.js and concat -yui ../build/app_fr.js

The file gets built without error. The generic.js file is not in the build (also tried and include -file generic.js). The application fails to launch, so I am most likely missing something :/