PDA

View Full Version : x-theme-gray-extend

galdaka
4 Feb 2008, 4:12 AM
16/04/2009: Ext 3.0 rc1 version of this theme: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=317204#post317204

10/04/2009: Change in cell selected color.

01/03/2009: Some changes in progressbar: http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=296259#post296259

23/02/2009: Fixed: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=292379#post292379

06/01/2009: Fixed http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=269662#post269662 bug.

27/08/2008: Added sizer and new refresh button in grid (Ext 2.2)

26/08/2008: [2.2] Check-radio support!

26/07/2008: Bug in textArea (Focus) solved.

05/05/2008: Bug in Slider solved.

15/05/2006: Bug in Qtips (Form) solved.

22/04/2008: Slider added! [2.1]. All in one package (gray + gray-extend).

15/04/2008: Qtips added!

29/03/2008: ZIP changed. Only extract in your EXT distribution folder.

30/03/2008: All in one created. xtheme-gray-extend contains xtheme-gray. You can extend xtheme-gray (first ZIP) or put only the reference to a xtheme-gray-extend.css (second ZIP).

Hi,

Some extend features in image�s and css for gray theme.

Greetings,

garraS
4 Feb 2008, 4:52 PM
Buen trabajo Galdaka :)

Thanks for shearing!

garraS

SREXT
16 Mar 2008, 11:35 PM
newbie with 1st post here.
downloaded xtheme-gray-extend.zip (http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4297&d=1202127191).
put the xtheme-gray-extend.css file in css dir.
and the images in a folder named "xtheme-gray-extend (http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4297&d=1202127191)" under ext\resources\images
is ths correct?

but I am not getting any change in the look.
Can anybody help?
Srext

tobiu
17 Mar 2008, 2:41 AM
hi srext,

is it only with this theme or basically with all different themes except the ext-blue?
in case two, you need to include the css in your app like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $extPath;?>/resources/css/ext-all.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $extPath;?>/resources/css/xtheme-gray-extend" id="theme">

it is important, to first include the ext-all.css.

kind regards, tobiu

SREXT
17 Mar 2008, 3:25 AM
Thanks tobiu
I am talking generally about all different themes.

I am testing the themes in the examples distributed along ext package.
But when I add a theme-css like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $extPath;?>/resources/css/xtheme-gray-extend" id="theme"> in the index.html in examples folder,(Is this correct?) it reflects only in the example home page. What should I do to apply a new theme for all examples/components in ext?

Srext

mtini2
24 Mar 2008, 1:30 PM
Hi !

I

seymores
24 Mar 2008, 6:01 PM
Very nice!

Jack should include this in the standard distribution.

galdaka
25 Mar 2008, 12:07 AM
Thanks tobiu
I am talking generally about all different themes.

I am testing the themes in the examples distributed along ext package.
But when I add a theme-css like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $extPath;?>/resources/css/xtheme-gray-extend" id="theme"> in the index.html in examples folder,(Is this correct?) it reflects only in the example home page. What should I do to apply a new theme for all examples/components in ext?

Srext

x-theme-gray-extend is a extend of x-theme-gray.

You must put references to a 3 css:

1) css/ext-all.css
2) css/xtheme-gray.css
3) css/xtheme-gray-extend.css

And in this order.

Greetings,

Dumbledore
28 Mar 2008, 5:05 AM
Hi,

there is small desing-bug. The selected node can not have borders on the left and right side because the elbow.gif and other are not correctly drawn. See picture...

.x-tree-node .x-tree-selected{background-color:#e6e6e6; border: 1px dotted #b9b9b9;}

i fix this with:

.x-tree-node .x-tree-selected{background-color:#e6e6e6; border-top: 1px dotted #b9b9b9; border-bottom: 1px dotted #b9b9b9;}

galdaka
28 Mar 2008, 11:12 AM
Hi,

there is small desing-bug. The selected node can not have borders on the left and right side because the elbow.gif and other are not correctly drawn. See picture...

.x-tree-node .x-tree-selected{background-color:#e6e6e6; border: 1px dotted #b9b9b9;}

i fix this with:

.x-tree-node .x-tree-selected{background-color:#e6e6e6; border-top: 1px dotted #b9b9b9; border-bottom: 1px dotted #b9b9b9;}

No bug, view "feed viewer" example: http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/feed-viewer/view.html

Greetings,

chalu
28 Mar 2008, 3:37 PM
x-theme-gray-extend is a extend of x-theme-gray.

You must put references to a 3 css:

1) css/ext-all.css
2) css/xtheme-gray.css
3) css/xtheme-gray-extend.css

And in this order.

Greetings,
Apart from this, do I also need to put the image folders (for this theme) in a specific ext folder, because I don't see any change from the xtheme-gray theme. In my environment, I have a specific folder for extensions / plugins and themes (that are not part of the default distribution), this is where I have extracted this theme to, and am referencing it from there, the folder contains the xtheme-gray-extend.css file and other folders some containing images.

galdaka
29 Mar 2008, 4:56 AM
Apart from this, do I also need to put the image folders (for this theme) in a specific ext folder, because I don't see any change from the xtheme-gray theme. In my environment, I have a specific folder for extensions / plugins and themes (that are not part of the default distribution), this is where I have extracted this theme to, and am referencing it from there, the folder contains the xtheme-gray-extend.css file and other folders some containing images.

ZIP changed with all the work done. View first post.

Greetings,

jsakalos
29 Mar 2008, 12:29 PM
galdaka,

would it be possible to merge standard gray and your extended gray to one css file and, if necessary, all images to one directory? I use my theme selector and for all other themes it is only necessary to include (replace) one css file. Therefore, I'm not even sure if I've ever seen this theme fully functional in my app.

galdaka
30 Mar 2008, 2:09 AM
galdaka,

would it be possible to merge standard gray and your extended gray to one css file and, if necessary, all images to one directory? I use my theme selector and for all other themes it is only necessary to include (replace) one css file. Therefore, I'm not even sure if I've ever seen this theme fully functional in my app.

OK ;). View first post.

Greetings,

jsakalos
30 Mar 2008, 2:52 AM
Thank you very much.

analpaper
2 Apr 2008, 8:06 AM
nice theme!

I don't know if this is a mistaker (like the r) or not, but it was hurting my eyes..

The panel's header have a annoying border for me, so i replaced:

.x-panel-header {
color:#333;
border:1px solid #d0d0d0;
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/panel/white-top-bottom.gif);
}

by:

.x-panel-header {
color:#333;
border-top:1px solid #d0d0d0;
border-bottom:1px solid #d0d0d0;
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/panel/white-top-bottom.gif);
}

but maybe nobody cares xD

Edited:
The annoying border only appears when panels are framed.
---
Trullo :o]
live2code

salsa
9 Apr 2008, 9:16 AM
how i install that theme to use in desktop example?

i try to use

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/desktop.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/xtheme-gray-extend/xtheme-gray-extend.css" id="theme">

but dont work :(

anybody can help me?

Tasm
12 Apr 2008, 1:46 AM
Hi. Thank you for theme.
But tooltips still blue. Can you correct it? Thank you.

galdaka
13 Apr 2008, 11:11 AM
Hi. Thank you for theme.
But tooltips still blue. Can you correct it? Thank you.

Yes. Have money? ;)

galdaka
15 Apr 2008, 7:28 AM
Qtips added. View first post.

Tasm
15 Apr 2008, 3:42 PM
Thank you!

galdaka
22 Apr 2008, 5:46 AM
Vers

InuyashaXTC
1 May 2008, 9:44 PM
Greatly appreciated!

mdm-adph
15 May 2008, 5:27 AM
Great theme, looks really great! However, when the images at "/resources/images/gray-extend/form/error-tip-corners.gif" and "/resources/images/gray-extend/form/exclamation.gif" try to get loaded, they return 404 errors because they don't seem to be there -- is there any support for those two images? They provide the borders and little icon for error quicktips on forms.

galdaka
15 May 2008, 10:45 AM
Great theme, looks really great! However, when the images at "/resources/images/gray-extend/form/error-tip-corners.gif" and "/resources/images/gray-extend/form/exclamation.gif" try to get loaded, they return 404 errors because they don't seem to be there -- is there any support for those two images? They provide the borders and little icon for error quicktips on forms.

Solved. View first post.

Thanks for test! ;)

gensisns
21 May 2008, 8:31 AM
I keep getting a zip file corruption error when I download the lastest version, is anybody else having a problem?

Thanks,
Mike

galdaka
21 May 2008, 11:47 AM
I keep getting a zip file corruption error when I download the lastest version, is anybody else having a problem?

Thanks,
Mike

All files in this forum are re-compressed. Rename to ".zip" and extract again.

Greetings,

gensisns
21 May 2008, 7:10 PM
Thanks - I'm thinking you meant .zip.gz which is what I finally figured out, just posting in case anybody else has a problem.

sjerry
24 May 2008, 2:52 PM
Thanks - I'm thinking you meant .zip.gz which is what I finally figured out, just posting in case anybody else has a problem.

Same problem here...[solved]

derbbre
4 Jun 2008, 11:07 AM
Hi. Thanks for this great theme extension. I noticed that the hovers for the silders break unless you add these lines to your css:

.x-slider-horz .x-slider-thumb-over{background-position:-14px -15px;}
.x-slider-horz .x-slider-thumb-drag{background-position:-28px -30px;}

and

.x-slider-vert .x-slider-thumb-over{background-position:-15px -14px;}
.x-slider-vert .x-slider-thumb-drag{background-position:-30px -28px;}

Otherwise, no probs!
Thanks again.

galdaka
4 Jun 2008, 11:17 PM
Hi. Thanks for this great theme extension. I noticed that the hovers for the silders break unless you add these lines to your css:

.x-slider-horz .x-slider-thumb-over{background-position:-14px -15px;}
.x-slider-horz .x-slider-thumb-drag{background-position:-28px -30px;}

and

.x-slider-vert .x-slider-thumb-over{background-position:-15px -14px;}
.x-slider-vert .x-slider-thumb-drag{background-position:-30px -28px;}

Otherwise, no probs!
Thanks again.

Thanks!!. Added. View first post.

;)

bt_bruno
6 Jun 2008, 2:55 AM
Very good work. Thanks for sharing!

atya
9 Jun 2008, 8:49 AM
the attached archive file xtheme-gray-extend is corrupted!!! :((

Please post a corretct archive!!!

galdaka
9 Jun 2008, 9:10 AM
All files in this forum are re-compressed. Rename to ".zip" and extract again.

Greetings,

Read entire thread before posting ;)

Greetings,

brenuart
11 Jul 2008, 11:28 PM
Hi - very cool fix/extension to the built-in xtheme-gray indeed.

Found however that the expand icon is not showing anymore for group titles/headers (in GridPanel). It seems that the following lines:

.x-grid-group-hd{border-bottom:2px solid #d7d7d7}
.x-grid-group-hd div{background:color: #616161;font:bold 11px arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}

are missing the reference to the icon.
For information, here is what is included in the ext-all.css:

.x-grid-group-hd{border-bottom:2px solid #99bbe8;cursor:pointer;padding-top:6px;}
.x-grid-group-hd div{background:transparent url(../images/default/grid/group-expand-sprite.gif) no-repeat 3px -47px;padding:4px 4px 4px 17px;color:#3764a0;font:bold 11px tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}

To fix it temporarily, I've simply commented to those lines in the xtheme-gray-extend.css.

galdaka
16 Jul 2008, 7:24 AM
Hi - very cool fix/extension to the built-in xtheme-gray indeed.

Found however that the expand icon is not showing anymore for group titles/headers (in GridPanel). It seems that the following lines:

.x-grid-group-hd{border-bottom:2px solid #d7d7d7}
.x-grid-group-hd div{background:color: #616161;font:bold 11px arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}

are missing the reference to the icon.
For information, here is what is included in the ext-all.css:

.x-grid-group-hd{border-bottom:2px solid #99bbe8;cursor:pointer;padding-top:6px;}
.x-grid-group-hd div{background:transparent url(../images/default/grid/group-expand-sprite.gif) no-repeat 3px -47px;padding:4px 4px 4px 17px;color:#3764a0;font:bold 11px tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}

To fix it temporarily, I've simply commented to those lines in the xtheme-gray-extend.css.

Have you the last version of theme? I have not any problem. Can you post a image/screenshot with problem?

Thanks in advance,

DeeZ
25 Jul 2008, 7:07 AM
Hi,

First this theme is really great ! I love it. Thanks to share it.

I notice two pb: with TextArea and HTMLEditor, the border is not black has expected ... :(

Cf attached images.
- the first one is OK on TextField (i.e. black border)
- the second one is KO on TextArea
- the second one is KO on HTMLEditor

Thanks.

galdaka
26 Jul 2008, 3:54 AM
Hi,

First this theme is really great ! I love it. Thanks to share it.

I notice two pb: with TextArea and HTMLEditor, the border is not black has expected ... :(

Cf attached images.
- the first one is OK on TextField (i.e. black border)
- the second one is KO on TextArea
- the second one is KO on HTMLEditor

Thanks.

TExtArea solved. View first post.

HTML editor not have a focus css class (In blue theme the focus action not have any effect too)

Blackhand
20 Aug 2008, 10:07 PM
Hi, great theme.

There seems to be a problem though with disabled form fields.

Easy to replicate, new Ext.form.NumberField({ value: 1, disabled: true });

As you can see, in the screen shot, the value of the field, particulary if the last character in the field is 1, becomes impossible to read.

Disabling the following two rules in x-form-item CSS class resolves the issue:
font-family:arial,verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:11px;

EDIT: Tested this in FF2 and FF3

galdaka
20 Aug 2008, 11:52 PM
Hi, great theme.

There seems to be a problem though with disabled form fields.

As you can see, in the screen shot, the value of the field, particulary if the last character in the field is 1, becomes impossible to read.

Disabling the following two rules in x-form-item CSS class resolves the issue:
font-family:arial,verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:11px;

EDIT: Tested this in FF2 and FF3

There is not any bug on this. View image. I modified "ext-2.2\examples\form\adv-vtypes.html" with your specified values and works fine.

I test the example in FF2 & IE6. All OK.

Use the last versi

Blackhand
21 Aug 2008, 12:25 AM
Very strange.

I redownloaded the theme and replaced my copy with it.

I retried again with "ext-2.2\examples\form\dynamic.html" and I'm still seeing the same issue (FF3).

galdaka
21 Aug 2008, 1:28 AM

NumberField works fine now?

Is NumberField or TimerField?

Greetings,

Blackhand
21 Aug 2008, 1:31 AM
I think I caused some confusion by using NumberField in my example. This is happening in any field, at least for me it is.

Edit: Any disabled field. In my last screenshot, you can see the last characters in the fields are being 'cut', even 'Amazon.com' has a bit of the 'm' cut off, but it certainly much worse with '1's. This can sometimes make important data, like ID's, difficult or impossible to read.

galdaka
21 Aug 2008, 1:50 AM
I think I caused some confusion by using NumberField in my example. This is happening in any field, at least for me it is.

Edit: Any disabled field. In my last screenshot, you can see the last characters in the fields are being 'cut', even 'Amazon.com' has a bit of the 'm' cut off, but it certainly much worse with '1's. This can sometimes make important data, like ID's, difficult or impossible to read.

I have not FF3.

I tested your example in IE6 & FF2 and all OK. Sorry I can

galdaka
26 Aug 2008, 3:35 AM
Ext 2.2 support!! View first post.

Greetings,

galdaka
27 Aug 2008, 1:17 PM
Various minor changes. View first post.

Greetings,

The0s
8 Oct 2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks much for your work on this!

I made a pathetically simple mod, but I'll post it anyways so someone wouldn't waste the time looking around the CSS figure it out:

To get rid of the single pixel "whitespace" between toolbars and top adjacent element:

Color in the top row of ../toolbar/bg.gif

Cheers

galdaka
8 Oct 2008, 11:57 AM
Thanks much for your work on this!

I made a pathetically simple mod, but I'll post it anyways so someone wouldn't waste the time looking around the CSS figure it out:

To get rid of the single pixel "whitespace" between toolbars and top adjacent element:

Color in the top row of ../toolbar/bg.gif

Cheers

Hey thanks. Please, post me the line and I will update the theme.

Greetings,

The0s
9 Oct 2008, 5:46 AM
When looking at the original theme again, i see why that line is there. IMO it should just be a bit lighter and not the same color as the rest like i had before.

try this, its pretty subtle.

galdaka
9 Oct 2008, 5:56 AM
When looking at the original theme again, i see why that line is there. IMO it should just be a bit lighter and not the same color as the rest like i had before.

try this, its pretty subtle.

Send me the image or the line of code and I will update the theme.

Greetings,

The0s
9 Oct 2008, 8:27 AM
Send me the image or the line of code and I will update the theme.

Greetings,

Save the "attached image" (its hard to see) above as bg.gif

javjimb
18 Nov 2008, 8:40 AM
Have you the last version of theme? I have not any problem. Can you post a image/screenshot with problem?

Thanks in advance,

I have the same problem. But i just found out that it's only not visible in IE. With firefox it looks perfect...

tonedeaf
6 Jan 2009, 5:48 AM
I like your theme, the detailed attention to colors, backgrounds and widgets really shows and in many areas, it exceeds the ExtJS default blue theme. This has become the default theme in many ExtJS projects I've done.

A small correction in the CSS file (xtheme-gray-extend.css):

Line 472:

.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-numberer,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-checker,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-expander{background:transparent url(img/graygrid/grid3-special-col-sel-bg.gif) repeat-y right;}

should be changed to:

.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-numberer,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-checker,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-expander{background:transparent url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid3-special-col-sel-bg.gif) repeat-y right;}

galdaka
6 Jan 2009, 7:38 AM
I like your theme, the detailed attention to colors, backgrounds and widgets really shows and in many areas, it exceeds the ExtJS default blue theme. This has become the default theme in many ExtJS projects I've done.

A small correction in the CSS file (xtheme-gray-extend.css):

Line 472:

.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-numberer,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-checker,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-expander{background:transparent url(img/graygrid/grid3-special-col-sel-bg.gif) repeat-y right;}

should be changed to:

.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-numberer,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-checker,.x-grid3-body .x-grid3-row-selected .x-grid3-td-expander{background:transparent url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid3-special-col-sel-bg.gif) repeat-y right;}

Thanks!!

Fixed, View first post!! ;)

tonedeaf
21 Feb 2009, 1:45 AM
Another CSS correction:

Line 475

The valid CSS property is background-color: #616161, but when I changed it, it rendered the grid group header background black.

I checked the default ExtJS theme, where the group header background is not assigned any particular color.

So, I think this CSS property is invalid and not required, so you may want to remove the background-color property. I personally remove the entire line, as I don't like the Arial font in the group headers too, so that it defaults to Ext's Verdana font for group headers.

If it looks like I'm splitting hairs, the culprit is your excellent theme :)

galdaka
22 Feb 2009, 12:45 PM
Another CSS correction:

Line 475

The valid CSS property is background-color: #616161, but when I changed it, it rendered the grid group header background black.

I checked the default ExtJS theme, where the group header background is not assigned any particular color.

So, I think this CSS property is invalid and not required, so you may want to remove the background-color property. I personally remove the entire line, as I don't like the Arial font in the group headers too, so that it defaults to Ext's Verdana font for group headers.

If it looks like I'm splitting hairs, the culprit is your excellent theme :)

I have no errors. View live example in www.jadacosta.es (http://www.jadacosta.es)

tonedeaf
22 Feb 2009, 8:12 PM
I have no errors. View live example in www.jadacosta.es (http://www.jadacosta.es)
There are no errors because background:color: #616161 is invalid CSS and is skipped by the browser.
So, there is no need of this property, and if you convert it to the valid property background-color: #616161, it will render the grid group headers black

galdaka
22 Feb 2009, 11:38 PM
There are no errors because background:color: #616161 is invalid CSS and is skipped by the browser.
So, there is no need of this property, and if you convert it to the valid property background-color: #616161, it will render the grid group headers black

Ok, Thanks. My English is very bad... ;)

View first post: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118979#post118979

Greetings,

tonedeaf
1 Mar 2009, 2:32 AM
Thanks for the updates.

Some CSS for Progress Bars, changes the default blue theme Progress Bar:

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09090/progress-old997.png

to

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09090/progress-new747.png

I haven't changed the blue progress indicator (progress-bg.gif), it looks good with the gray theme.

/*PROGRESS*/
.x-progress-wrap {border: 1px solid #8f8f8f;}
.x-progress-inner {background: #eaeaea url(../images/gray-extend/qtip/bg.gif) repeat-x;}
.x-progress-text-back {color: #626262;}

galdaka
1 Mar 2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the updates.

Some CSS for Progress Bars, changes the default blue theme Progress Bar:

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09090/progress-old997.png

to

http://xs137.xs.to/xs137/09090/progress-new747.png

I haven't changed the blue progress indicator (progress-bg.gif), it looks good with the gray theme.

/*PROGRESS*/
.x-progress-wrap {border: 1px solid #8f8f8f;}
.x-progress-inner {background: #eaeaea url(../images/gray-extend/qtip/bg.gif) repeat-x;}
.x-progress-text-back {color: #626262;}

Hey.

Thanks for your contrinution. Added. View first post.

Greetings,

GATH
6 Mar 2009, 7:40 AM
Nice work guys! Thanks!

brunokenj
6 Apr 2009, 9:41 AM
How I can Download?

I try but when I open the file, the error "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive.". The file after download have 90kb.... it´s correct?

thanks.

galdaka
6 Apr 2009, 10:18 AM
How I can Download?

I try but when I open the file, the error "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive.". The file after download have 90kb.... it´s correct?

thanks.

Read entire post before posting.

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=171356#post171356

Greetings,

galdaka
16 Apr 2009, 3:15 AM
Ext 3.0 rc1 version of this theme: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...204#post317204 (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...204#post317204)

Greetings,

Tbaseflug
29 Jun 2009, 4:36 PM
I cannot locate the xtheme-gray-extend.zip (http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14364&d=1245257589) file- the downliad is invalid?

wm003
6 Jul 2009, 1:48 AM
I cannot locate the xtheme-gray-extend.zip (http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14364&d=1245257589) file- the downliad is invalid?
No, it works. Please try using Firefox (at least not IE). IE does not like VBulletins Attachment Downloads

albyu2
29 Jul 2009, 2:04 AM
sorry I'm not able to add new themes to my extjs project.
I'm developing a website and I set a reference to Coolite.Ext.Web.dll, I'm using this script

<ext:ScriptManagerID="ScriptManager1"runat="server"Theme="Slate"/>

I download BLACK (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15504)and DARK-GRAY (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15341) themes and put them in C:\Program Files\Coolite\Coolite Toolkit Community v0.8.0\Source Project\Coolite.Ext.Web\Build\Resources\Coolite\extjs\resources\css rebuilt the solution Coolite.Toolkit.sln in C:\Program Files\Coolite\Coolite Toolkit Community v0.8.0\Source Project but nothing changed! what I'm expeting is to select these themes in that script, but I still see Default - Gray - Slate only!

Can samone help me please?

Thank you sop much!

tpinne
22 Oct 2009, 1:32 AM
Hi,

first of all great skin. We discovered in our apache logs, that a in css referenced background image does not exist. Current version line 514:

.x-combo-list-hd{font:bold 11px arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#15428b;background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/layout/panel-title-light-bg.gif);border-bottom:1px solid #bcbcbc;padding:3px;}

The referenced image does not exist. In the specified location is only a panel-title-bg.gif.

Keep this great work going on.

Best regads
Tobias

galdaka
22 Oct 2009, 3:48 AM
Hi,

first of all great skin. We discovered in our apache logs, that a in css referenced background image does not exist. Current version line 514:

.x-combo-list-hd{font:bold 11px arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#15428b;background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/layout/panel-title-light-bg.gif);border-bottom:1px solid #bcbcbc;padding:3px;}

The referenced image does not exist. In the specified location is only a panel-title-bg.gif.

Keep this great work going on.

Best regads
Tobias

Solved. View first post. COntact me for commercial license.

Thanks in advance,