PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'a.innerElement.addCls')

JeromeA
22 Jan 2013, 6:55 AM
REQUIRED INFORMATIONArchitect Build tested:

Build: 678
Project Type:

Touch 2.0 to 2.1
Description:

I updated my project from touch 2.0 to 2.1 using the architect library update tool and I get the error TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'a.innerElement.addCls')
Steps to reproduce the problem:

My project was bug-less in 2.0. Then I updated my touch project from 2.0 to 2.1. I realized that if the first view on top of the views list contain a container with a layout:card, it gives me the error (my container has no card in it by default, they are added programatically).
The result that occurs instead:

i get the error : TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'a.innerElement.addCls'). That error occur everytime i start the project now, it only happen once every time i open the project as soon as I click on one of my views.
HELPFUL INFORMATIONScreenshot, Project, or Video:

Possible fix:

not provided
Operating System:

Windows 7 64 bits

aconran
22 Jan 2013, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that we have resolved this issue in our current development branch. It related to rendering a card layout and trying to access the internals too quickly.

If you can share the project that triggers the error we can ensure its fixed in the next release.

JeromeA
22 Jan 2013, 11:35 AM
I sent it at architect.feedback at sencha.com
thanks

honestbleeps
22 Jan 2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks Jerome, we were able to replicate this in our environment and I'm pleased to confirm that this bug is fixed / eliminated in development, so the next release of Sencha Architect will address this issue.

As always, we appreciate your feedback and assistance in making Architect better, thank you!

mcbl
21 Feb 2013, 6:35 AM
Same problem in:
Sencha Architect version 2.1.0 build 678

aconran
21 Feb 2013, 8:25 AM
This will be fixed in 2.2.0+.