View Full Version : Ext.ux.Language

galdaka
4 Apr 2008, 7:06 AM
[Sorry for my English]

Hi,

I

denkoo
5 Apr 2008, 2:45 AM
Sorry but When I test your interessant extension, nothing happen's when I click on switch language button (only alert)

sorry

vlados
7 Apr 2008, 9:45 PM
scope is undefined
eval('scope.' + this.items[i].source + ' = "' + aux2[0].firstChild.nodeValue...
Ext.ux.Language.j... (line 34

galdaka
7 Apr 2008, 10:37 PM
scope is undefined
eval('scope.' + this.items[i].source + ' = "' + aux2[0].firstChild.nodeValue...
Ext.ux.Language.j... (line 34

Enviroment? What navigator?

Now I have not time for continue developing this extension, but the base and code is here and in future and in my free time I will continue.

I asked several things and nobody has responded:

Conclusion: The XML Language file is loaded and Chinese language is loaded. The first tab and navigation title not change the literal, but the property of the component has changed. Why?

Is necesary re-render each component for view the changes?

Greetings,

dj
7 Apr 2008, 11:06 PM
I asked several things and nobody has responded:

Conclusion: The XML Language file is loaded and Chinese language is loaded. The first tab and navigation title not change the literal, but the property of the component has changed. Why?

Is necesary re-render each component for view the changes?

maybe because this is the wrong forum to ask questions :)

it will not work to just set a config of an already rendered component and hope it will realize that this value changed. For some config's (as title) setters exist. use them to change the value even after rendering.

So basically: if you want to be able to change an arbitray config option after rendering, yes, you have to re-render the components. But that is not so easy as just calling render() on them again. easiest would be to reload the page.