PDA

View Full Version : [2.x] Outlook style accordion layout

Confused
21 Apr 2008, 8:36 AM
In one of my applications I tried mimicking the old outlook style icon bar down the left side of the screen. I attempted to use the accordion layout but it didn't function in the way I was looking for, and it also had some resizing/rendering issues with the panels that were collapsed (I can explain my issues in more detail later). So I created an outlook style layout that does resize correctly when the container pane is expanded and the windows resize. Using this layout is very similar to working with the accordion layout.

See attached for code sample and screenshot.

chinull
7 Jul 2008, 1:10 AM
just i looking for

chinull
7 Jul 2008, 2:16 AM
onResize : function(panel, aw, ah, rw, rh) {
if (this.rendered) {
alert(this.activeItem.title +'-onresize' + rh + ' '+ ah);
this.setItemSize(this.activeItem, { width: rw, height: rh});
}
},

the size is the control's whole height,so it include the container's headbar,toolbar,bbar so the height is not the contentel's height.

if you collapse the west area, then expand it , in some case,you will found the last item is not visiable.

mutu26
14 Jul 2010, 12:36 PM
In one of my applications I tried mimicking the old outlook style icon bar down the left side of the screen. I attempted to use the accordion layout but it didn't function in the way I was looking for, and it also had some resizing/rendering issues with the panels that were collapsed (I can explain my issues in more detail later). So I created an outlook style layout that does resize correctly when the container pane is expanded and the windows resize. Using this layout is very similar to working with the accordion layout.

See attached for code sample and screenshot.
So, for me the MS Outlook is very important and often easy to use software. But this day I opened my tool and was shocked reason of I didn't find any new emails. But thankfully I accidentally noticed on a soft forum a program - outlook 97 pst repair (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/outlook_97_98_pst_file_repair.html). And it solved my issue for a minute and free of cost as I bore in mind. What is more the utility could convert data into *.vcf, *.eml and *.txt formats.

smkkiran
21 Nov 2010, 11:33 PM
but u can see thats no an accordian layout..... its working onclick event of the buttons which are at the bottom of west panel.... im also working on that but im unable to figure it out perfectly... can any one help me on this.........