PDA

View Full Version : ExtGwt+ExtJS : Cannot reference ExtGwt1.0B2 inner class.

BillAtSDC
4 May 2008, 5:01 AM
Hi.

Further to Friday's post I have progressed a little more. Setup :-

. NetbeansIDE 6.1 beta
. J2SE JDK 1.5.x with ExtGwt 1.0 beta 2 ( also use 1.6.x )
. ExtJS 2.1

Done :-
. created my own JAR of ExtGwt 1.0 beta 2 by compiling the source of the 1.0 beta 2.
. created new Gwtapp with ExtJS 2.1 and including this newly created JAR of ExtGwt.
. include the samples.explorer and samples.resources from the GwtExt source bundle
( packages com.extjs.gxt.samples.explorer.* and com.extjs.gxt.samples.resources.* )

. just want to get ExtJS + ExtGwt working together since
the project leader has designed-in ExtJS into the new architecture;
also we have commitments to create Gwt-based webapps.
.compile-time error thrown, seems that Netbeans cannot resolve a reference to
inner/anonymous class in the newly created JAR.
- error is :-
[snip]
Analyzing source in module 'com.extjs.gxt.samples.explorer.Main'
[ERROR] Errors in 'C:\Documents and Settings\sullivan\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\ThreeExtGxt\src\java\com\extjs\gxt\samples\explorer\client\ExplorerService.java'
[ERROR] The type com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.data.BaseLoadResult$CollectionLoadResult cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
Processing types in compilation unit: C:\Documents and Settings\sullivan\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\ThreeExtGxt\src\java\com\extjs\gxt\samples\explorer\client\AppEvents.java
Found type 'AppEvents'
[WARN] Unable to resolve type: java.lang.Object binding: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.SourceTypeBinding
[WARN] Unexpectedly unable to fully resolve type com.extjs.gxt.samples.explorer.client.AppEvents
[snip]
looking at the JarExtGwt.jar by 'jar tf JarExtGwt.jar' command we do see that the inner class com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.data.BaseLoadResult$CollectionLoadResult is present.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this please? we would be most grateful.

Thank you so much.

Bill

darrellmeyer
4 May 2008, 6:30 PM
created my own JAR of ExtGwt 1.0 beta 2 by compiling the source of the 1.0 beta 2.

Why are you doing this? You need to include more that just the source code for the jar to be complete.