PDA

View Full Version : Gxt Beta 4 & IntelliJ

michaelosity
2 Jun 2008, 2:33 PM
I've inherited a web project that is done in IntelliJ and GWT 1.5 RC1. I'm new to both the IntelliJ and to GWT, so this may be a simple case of user-error.

I'm trying to use Gxt and I've done the following:

(1) In IntelliJ project settings, add a new library for Gxt pointing to the gxt.jar file.
(2) Modified my *.gwt.xml file to include the line: <inherits name='com.extjs.gxt.ui.GXT'/>
(3) Modified the *.html file to include the line: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/ext-all.css" />.

This seems to be the only things I need to do (or at least the things I know to do). But when I do this, the war file that is generated does not contain the associated html file or any of its dependencies. I see no compiler errors either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks in advanced.

michaelosity
2 Jun 2008, 2:53 PM
Nevermind, after increasing the amount of heap memory for the GWT compiler things work as they should. Although, to be fair, it would be nice if IntelliJ/GWT had some type of error/warning to hint at this problem. :((

Linkws
16 Oct 2008, 12:36 AM
how/where have you set the memory heap size?

Angelgab82
8 Dec 2008, 7:20 AM
how/where have you set the memory heap size?

to fine build-gwt.xml (right click on your Project then Find (type build-gwt.xml) in File name panthers.

in build-gwt.xml

Add

<java classpath="${javac.classpath}:${src.dir}" failonerror="true"
classname="com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler" fork="true" maxmemory="512m">