PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Calendar widget does not work in RC1

Manuel Elaraj
19 Jun 2008, 4:15 PM
This does not work in my code or in of the explorer hosted here. Two issues:

1.) Cannot pick any date other than today. No Exceptions.
2.) The year and month selector drop down does not drop..

Thanks,
Manuel

darrellmeyer
19 Jun 2008, 8:02 PM
This has been fixed and RC1B is available on the download page.

gslender
19 Jun 2008, 8:52 PM
Year drop down still not working in FF2

darrellmeyer
19 Jun 2008, 9:18 PM
I can't go though creating RC1C an hour after pushing out RC1B, so I just updated RC1B.

Manuel Elaraj
20 Jun 2008, 5:17 AM
Here is the current behavior:

in hosted mode, i get the following exception when I click on the year/month drop down:

[ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Something other than a Java object was returned from JSNI method '@com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.core.El::getElementAttribute(Ljava/lang/String;)': Cannot convert to type java.lang.Object from number
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JsValueGlue.get(JsValueGlue.java:132)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeObject(ModuleSpace.java:217)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeObject(JavaScriptHost.java:91)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.core.El.getIntElementAttribute(El.java:782)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.DatePicker.updateMPMonth(DatePicker.java:784)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.DatePicker.showMonthPicker(DatePicker.java:710)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.DatePicker.access$5(DatePicker.java:698)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.widget.DatePicker$Header$1.componentSelected(DatePicker.java:277)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.event.SelectionListener.handleEvent(SelectionListener.java:20)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.event.SelectionListener.handleEvent(SelectionListener.java:1)
at com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.event.BaseObservable.fireEvent(BaseObservable.java:74)
I still cannot actually select any other date, double clicking on a date will cause the widget to go away by the DateField is not field. The only thing that seems to work is clicking on the today button, which closes an updates the DateField.

Sorry, that you might have to make yet another update to the build.

Thank you,
Manuel Elaraj

darrellmeyer
20 Jun 2008, 5:35 AM
Your stack track indicates you are not using the latest code. I verified the download and it is correct.

http://extjs.com/products/gxt/download.php?dl=gxt10rc1b

Manuel Elaraj
25 Jun 2008, 5:56 PM
You are correct. I was using the wrong version. Thanks.