PDA

View Full Version : Utils for Tree, Grid, Form

tubinee
27 Jun 2008, 4:02 PM
This is a utils lib for Tree, Grid, Form, And it provide the refresh Grid, Tree, TreeNode, Form and Reset/clear Form.

mystix
28 Jun 2008, 6:50 AM
woah... you might want to try giving a longer description with some example usage instead.

i for one will not download a package i know absolutely nothing about.

watrboy00
28 Jun 2008, 3:03 PM
Aside from that the zip is corrupt.

tubinee
28 Jun 2008, 4:44 PM
Ext.util.GridUtils

getSelectedRecord:function(gridId)
refresh:function(gridpanel, o)

Ext.util.FormUtils

clear:function(formpanel)
reset:function(formpanel)
getLoadData:function(form)
getLoadDataFieldValue:function(form, fname)

Ext.util.TreeUtils

reloadnode:function(treepanel,nodeid)

mystix
28 Jun 2008, 8:01 PM
you might want to give a clearer description of what your extension offers over the existing api?
(note: i have yet to download your extension 'cos the description's still unclear.
i.e. i can't tell if it's worth my time playing with this extension 'cos i still don't know what it's about.)

Ext.grid.GridUtils => existing Ext.grid.GridPanel equivalent
getSelectedRecord() => getSelectionModel().getSelected()
refresh() => getView().refresh()

Ext.grid.FormUtils => existing Ext.form.FormPanel equivalent
clear() => ???
reset() => getForm().reset()
getLoadData => ???
getLoadDataFieldValue => ???

Ext.tree.TreeUtils => existing Ext.tree.TreePanel equivalent
no comment. i've never had to use Trees.

tubinee
29 Jun 2008, 5:43 PM
you might want to give a clearer description of what your extension offers over the existing api?
(note: i have yet to download your extension 'cos the description's still unclear.
i.e. i can't tell if it's worth my time playing with this extension 'cos i still don't know what it's about.)

Ext.grid.GridUtils => existing Ext.grid.GridPanel equivalent
getSelectedRecord() => getSelectionModel().getSelected()
refresh() => getView().refresh()

Ext.grid.FormUtils => existing Ext.form.FormPanel equivalent
clear() => ???
reset() => getForm().reset()
getLoadData => ???
getLoadDataFieldValue => ???

Ext.tree.TreeUtils => existing Ext.tree.TreePanel equivalent
no comment. i've never had to use Trees.

Dear.

Thanks for your comment. As mention in last post. This library just is a utils lib. And It just enscapsulated some method into it. For example getSelectedRecord, the GridPanel provide the function. And we have encapsulated a method to do it. Developer just pass a id of panel. It will return the records. of course the parameter can pass a callback function.

clear() => ??? clear the form data
reset() => getForm().reset() I think your rest method is equal the clear metioned by me. The reset method not equal the clear. But will reset the value with the origial value. This is often required in Edit one object.

getLoadData => ??? Get the data form the form, after the form is load. As we know, the form panel can support load method. It will load the data from the server-side. But in our project development. it is usually. that some data will be used by us. But the data is not shown in the page.
getLoadDataFieldValue => ??? As as upper.