PDA

View Full Version : Several Questions about Gwt DateTimePicker,And DataGrid

abraham01
3 Sep 2008, 5:55 AM
hello Ext GWT Developers...

I need your recommendation about How to change DatePicker's Format Pattern.now when I choose a date at DatePicker it gives like that "9/27/08".I need to make it DD-MM-YYYY
Any idea?

Other question

I'm planning to show the result of a query in a DataGrid. I havent finished the GUI design yet.I need to export Query result as a Excell File.there are some Libraries for to convert query result to excell file but How I can Make it...I dont have any idea...I'm ready for all recommendation...

thanks for your Attention...

posta07
3 Sep 2008, 3:41 PM
I need your recommendation about How to change DatePicker's Format Pattern.now when I choose a date at DatePicker it gives like that "9/27/08".I need to make it DD-MM-YYYY
Any idea?Check out GWT's com.google.gwt.i18n.client.DateTimeFormat

I'm planning to show the result of a query in a DataGrid. I havent finished the GUI design yet.I need to export Query result as a Excell File.there are some Libraries for to convert query result to excell file but How I can Make it...I dont have any idea...I'm ready for all recommendation...have a servlet return the results of the query as a csv.
add a hidden iframe to the DOM and set the url of the iframe to the url of the servlet that returns the csv. The browser will be prompted to save or open the csv file (and excel can open csv files).
There may be better ways to do (check out apache POI) but that might be the easiest. Any one else have a better way? I would be interested too.

Daniel Kurka
3 Sep 2008, 9:40 PM
next time please use the search form in the forum:

already covered:

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41441