PDA

View Full Version : Extensions doc with Screenshots

bernex
16 Sep 2008, 12:52 PM
First version!

http://depositfiles.com/files/8013540

mjlecomte
16 Sep 2008, 1:12 PM
I'm not about to go download some random file without any explanation given. Perhaps you'll elaborate more. You also might consider the ux repository if it fits your needs.

mystix
16 Sep 2008, 6:10 PM
i bit the bullet and downloaded + scanned for malware the document posted by the OP.

it's just a m$-word 2007 document containing thumbnails and links to various extensions in the Ux forum - sort of like a greatest hits compilation.

MaximGB
17 Sep 2008, 2:23 AM
ODF or PDF would be much better.

mjlecomte
17 Sep 2008, 5:34 AM
ODF or PDF would be much better.

Not to diminish the efforts of the OP, but the best would just be for people to post their ux's in the ux repository so we can browse the repos, screenshots, demos, docs, etc. The OP could have even posted an html version of his document there as a matter of fact.

Anyway, each ux can have demo, can post screenshots in docs if they want, etc.

jerrybrown5
17 Sep 2008, 5:40 PM
I like this effort. Even with the repo, which is coming along nicely, it is still helpful to have a flipbook to find the UX that you need. And until there is a an automatic way to create one, it takes one heck of a manual effort to do it. Kudos.

However, I think every computer programmer/techie/end user (and everyone in between) is fearful at opening WinWord documents--even if someone else said it was safe. :) Can you easily convert this to HTML--IMO any html would be fine outside of the dreaded WinWord HTML export?

Thanks,
Jerry