PDA

View Full Version : [3.0] xtheme-gray-extend

galdaka
16 Apr 2009, 3:12 AM
Ext. 2.x version of this theme: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118979#post118979 (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118979#post118979)

The attach file is not last version of theme (Is 3.0.3 version of theme).

14/10/2010: Theme ready for ExtJS 3.3.0. Support for all official UX and some community UX (like SuperBoxSelect). View screenhosts. (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=452025#post452025) Only with license. Please contact:galdaka@hotmail.com (galdaka@hotmail.com).

29/03/2010: Theme ready for ExtJS 3.2 beta.

21/03/2010: Theme ready for ExtJS 3.2 beta. 09/02/2010: Theme ready for ExtJS 3.1.1.

21/12/2009: Theme ready for ExtJS 3.1.0.

12/11/2009: Support ExtJS 3.0.3 changes: galdaka@hotmail.com (galdaka@hotmail.com).

03/11/2009: NEW LICENSE: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/ (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/). Thanks to cparker (http://www.extjs.com/forum/member.php?u=57967). Contact me:galdaka@hotmail.com

03/11/2009: License changed. Reason: People use your work for comercial purposes without your permission.

18/08/2009: Review of 3.0.0 version of theme. Minor bug fixes (Grouping).

15/06/2009: Added GNU license.

09/06/2009: RC2. Added background image when hovering the mouse over a menu item.

06/05/2009: Minor changes in buttons. Various images added. Various paths fixed (Thanks flylaputa).

28/04/2009: Minor bug fixed.

23/04/2009: Some minor changes for stylizing the theme.

timothy
16 Apr 2009, 9:06 PM
Thanks galdaka,

A few things aren't looking right. Missing DatePicker buttons and panel title backgrounds?

I've attached screen shots.

Dumbledore
16 Apr 2009, 9:08 PM
the follwing graphics are missing in images/panel...

white-top-bottom.gif
white-corners-sprite.gif
white-left-right.gif

Bye Dumbledore...

galdaka
16 Apr 2009, 11:01 PM
Hi people,

I´m working in a bugs of this theme now.

I upload modifications shortly.

Greetings,

galdaka
17 Apr 2009, 1:32 AM
Hi,

Stable version. Bug fixeds and some screenshots.

Greetings,

galdaka
21 Apr 2009, 11:44 AM
Please move me to "Ext 3.0 extension & plugins" forum ;) http://www.extjs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Thanks in advance,

tobiu
21 Apr 2009, 3:56 PM
hi galdaka,

a good start.
i hope other "themers" will follow you ;)

a small idea for your theme:
i think, yellow folders do not really fit into a gray theme.

here the ones used in the 2.x silverCherry - theme.

kind regards, tobiu

galdaka
21 Apr 2009, 11:17 PM
hi galdaka,

a good start.
i hope other "themers" will follow you ;)

a small idea for your theme:
i think, yellow folders do not really fit into a gray theme.

here the ones used in the 2.x silverCherry - theme.

kind regards, tobiu

Hi,

Thanks for the idea, but is not enter in the concept of my gray-theme. Maybe in another cutom theme.

Greetings,

timothy
21 Apr 2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks for fixing those issues up! Looks great now! I'll let you know if I find anymore problems.

MD
24 Apr 2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks, Galdaka! Made use of this in 2.x, and happy to see you continuing on already with it in 3.x =D>

MD

csky
28 Apr 2009, 7:43 AM
Thanks so much.

A minor issue. The background of a message box uses the stock blue color.

galdaka
28 Apr 2009, 8:24 AM
Thanks so much.

A minor issue. The background of a message box uses the stock blue color.

Fixed ;)

View first post.

flylaputa
6 May 2009, 2:36 AM
I have just downloaded your theme and it looks great, a few issues though:

1. There are a few image files that is missing, such as:

.x-grid3-split {
background-image: url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid-split.gif);
}

There are more. Maybe they have changed since the last version?

2. The title bar of my panels have quite a distinct line through it. I am not sure whether this is because I am including the theme incorrectly though. A image is attached.

galdaka
6 May 2009, 3:13 AM
I have just downloaded your theme and it looks great, a few issues though:

1. There are a few image files that is missing, such as:

.x-grid3-split {
background-image: url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid-split.gif);
}

There are more. Maybe they have changed since the last version?

2. The title bar of my panels have quite a distinct line through it. I am not sure whether this is because I am including the theme incorrectly though. A image is attached.

Hi thanks!!

1) I solved "grid-split" image. Please report me any other missings.

2) No bug, view original blue theme. Same issue.

Greetings,

flylaputa
6 May 2009, 5:14 AM
Here is a list of the missing links:

background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-minus.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-line.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-end-plus-nl.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/shared/glass-bg.gif);
background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-top.gif);
background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-bottom.gif);
background-image:url(../images/default/window/icon-error.gif);

So did they changed the title bar to have two distinct colours in ExtJS 3.0? Because I think it looked better in the previous version.

galdaka
6 May 2009, 5:55 AM
Hey thanks again!

background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-bottom.gif);

Theses images are present in actual theme.

background-image:url(../images/default/window/icon-error.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/shared/glass-bg.gif);

Solved the path in css, image is present.

background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-minus.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-line.gif);
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-end-plus-nl.gif);

I´m observing theses images with firebug, and I think that theses images / clasess(Including grid-split.gif) are not using in Ext 3.0 rc1.1. But I include it in package (View first post). I will review theme when Ext 3.0 final will available.

If you have any problem please contact me.

Thanks and greetings,

flylaputa
6 May 2009, 8:05 AM
Great stuff. I realized the problem with these two links. "../../resources/images" is used instead of "../images". Perhaps you want to change them to be consistant with the rest of your paths. Just a suggestion. Great work! =D>

galdaka
6 May 2009, 8:13 AM
Great stuff. I realized the problem with these two links. "../../resources/images" is used instead of "../images". Perhaps you want to change them to be consistant with the rest of your paths. Just a suggestion. Great work! =D>

Fixed. View first post.

Thanks,

wojan
7 Jun 2009, 1:24 PM
Thanks for your work on this!

galdaka
9 Jun 2009, 9:22 AM
Added RC2 background image when hovering the mouse over a menu item.

Thanks to MD.

View first post.

Greetings,

Sesshomurai
11 Jun 2009, 6:54 AM
Great theme. One problem I have is on my treepanel, the last node of any parent is always a leaf even though it is specified not to be a leaf. This prevents the child from being opened. Seems to only happen when switching to this theme.

Hope that helps!

galdaka
11 Jun 2009, 7:02 AM
Great theme. One problem I have is on my treepanel, the last node of any parent is always a leaf even though it is specified not to be a leaf. This prevents the child from being opened. Seems to only happen when switching to this theme.

Hope that helps!

Screenshot please. Or reference to a Ext distrinution example folder.

greetings,

Foggy
11 Jun 2009, 7:09 AM
I recommend to use your theme with a Tree example...

galdaka
11 Jun 2009, 9:09 AM
I recommend to use your theme with a Tree example...

Please report me more information about bug if you want help.

I´m testing treepanel without problems. View screenshots.

Greetings,

rolfdaddy
15 Jun 2009, 11:37 AM
Hello- I am eager to try out this new theme. However, when I download the attachment from the first page of this post, it is corrupted, and only 75K (looks like it's supposed to be about 125K). Can you check the attachment to verify it's correct?

Thanks guys!

galdaka
15 Jun 2009, 11:42 AM
Hello- I am eager to try out this new theme. However, when I download the attachment from the first page of this post, it is corrupted, and only 75K (looks like it's supposed to be about 125K). Can you check the attachment to verify it's correct?

Thanks guys!

The files are re-compressed. Extract, rename and extract again. There are multiple post in this forum with same question.

Greetings,

Sesshomurai
15 Jun 2009, 1:28 PM
Please report me more information about bug if you want help.

I´m testing treepanel without problems. View screenshots.

Greetings,

Hi Again,
My tree is an async loading tree so maybe tree your theme with one of those. I will post some screen shots, but basically, the last node of any parent is always a leaf with this theme, but it could be some other CSS conflict.

davidex
16 Jun 2009, 6:33 AM
Hello galdaka,

I downloaded the zip but I am not able to find the images in it.

What I am missing? :)

Thanks and kind regards,
Davide

davidex
16 Jun 2009, 7:57 AM
Hello galdaka,

I downloaded the zip but I am not able to find the images in it.

What I am missing? :)

Thanks and kind regards,
Davide

Issue solved, the file "xtheme-gray-extend" is a compressed file so, after having re-named it "xtheme-gray-extend.zip", I was able to find the images.

Regards,
Davide

mschwartz
17 Jun 2009, 6:21 AM
Very nice.

I have this fix for toolbars that are vertical:

.x-toolbar{
border-color:#d0d0d0;
background-color:#ededed;
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/toolbar/bg.gif);
}

It's on line 413 of the .css file in the zip on the first post.

galdaka
17 Jun 2009, 8:26 AM
Very nice.

I have this fix for toolbars that are vertical:

.x-toolbar{
border-color:#d0d0d0;
background-color:#ededed;
background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/toolbar/bg.gif);
}

It's on line 413 of the .css file in the zip on the first post.

Have you got screenshots of before and after?

Greetings,

mschwartz
17 Jun 2009, 8:34 AM
Have you got screenshots of before and after?

Greetings,

I don't want to post a screenshot, sorry, but I can describe it.

The toolbar is vertical and has about 10 buttons stacked like this:
[ button 1 ]
[ button 2 ]
[ button 10]

The bg.gif image is tall enough for the top 2 plus buttons.

Behind buttons 3 through 10 it's white.

Adding the bg color value, it's the color at the bottom of bg.gif, so it effectively stretches to the bottom of the toolbar and looks great.

galdaka
17 Jun 2009, 8:55 AM
I don't want to post a screenshot, sorry, but I can describe it.

The toolbar is vertical and has about 10 buttons stacked like this:
[ button 1 ]
[ button 2 ]
[ button 10]

The bg.gif image is tall enough for the top 2 plus buttons.

Behind buttons 3 through 10 it's white.

Adding the bg color value, it's the color at the bottom of bg.gif, so it effectively stretches to the bottom of the toolbar and looks great.

Added. View first post.

Greetings,

mschwartz
17 Jun 2009, 9:05 AM
Added. View first post.

Greetings,

Glad to help and thanks for making the theme for 3.0!

mw-flow
1 Jul 2009, 8:11 AM
Hi galdaka,

i appreciate every single of your numerous contributions to the Ext community. Thanks a lot!

One question concerning font sizes in xtheme-gray-extend: what is the reason for having smaller font sizes, e.g. with ComboBox items, in this theme?

Regards
mw-flow

galdaka
1 Jul 2009, 9:43 AM
Hi galdaka,

i appreciate every single of your numerous contributions to the Ext community. Thanks a lot!

One question concerning font sizes in xtheme-gray-extend: what is the reason for having smaller font sizes, e.g. with ComboBox items, in this theme?

Regards
mw-flow

Hi,

Thanks. is a custom theme. I've adapted to my tastes.

Contact me if you use for comercial pourposes.

Thanks,

jburnhams
15 Jul 2009, 5:08 AM
Hi, you've released this theme under the GPL3 license however you then say 'commercial use is prohibited'.

I believe however that the gpl3 license allows commercial use (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#UnreleasedMods). Is this not the case?

galdaka
15 Jul 2009, 10:52 AM
Hi, you've released this theme under the GPL3 license however you then say 'commercial use is prohibited'.

I believe however that the gpl3 license allows commercial use (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#UnreleasedMods). Is this not the case?

Hi,

Contact me if you use for comercial pourposes. There is a lot of work for make this theme.

Comercial license have a support for some modifications and access to last version of theme.

galdaka@hotmail.com

Greetings,

mw-flow
15 Jul 2009, 11:33 PM
Hi Galdaka,

sure, this theme is a lot of work and I appreciate it. However, after a talk to some lawyers (who confirmed that the use of GPL v3 license on the one hand contradicts your sentence "commercial use prohibited" on the other hand) I've decided not to use your theme as potential legal issues outweigh the benefits of using the theme. Sorry.

Keep up the good work.
Regards
mw-flow

anselmtmcclain
4 Aug 2009, 10:15 AM
Hi -

Has anyone else seen an issue with this theme where the +/- expand/collapse buttons are missing for grouping grid headers? I see that the CSS is using a sprite, but neither + nor - buttons are visible, and I didn't have much luck tweaking the CSS in Firebug.

I reverted to the ext-all CSS for these grouping buttons, but wonder if this problem is unique to me or if others have seen it.

Great theme - thanks for bringing silver/gray to 3.0!

- ATM

galdaka
4 Aug 2009, 12:34 PM
Hi -

Has anyone else seen an issue with this theme where the +/- expand/collapse buttons are missing for grouping grid headers? I see that the CSS is using a sprite, but neither + nor - buttons are visible, and I didn't have much luck tweaking the CSS in Firebug.

I reverted to the ext-all CSS for these grouping buttons, but wonder if this problem is unique to me or if others have seen it.

Great theme - thanks for bringing silver/gray to 3.0!

- ATM

I have no any news about this problem. Please put a screenshot for view what is the problem.

I´m in holidays. I will review when I come back ;)

Greetings,

anselmtmcclain
4 Aug 2009, 1:48 PM
I have no any news about this problem. Please put a screenshot for view what is the problem.

I´m in holidays. I will review when I come back ;)

Greetings,

Hi - if you don't see it, it must be something specific to some other layout stuff we are doing. I don't have a screenshot as it's fixed now, but the [+] and [-] icons are simply missing next to the group headers in a grouped grid. The space is reserved for them, and clicking in that area expands/collapses the group OK, it's just that the sprite is misaligned somehow so neither icon shows.

No need to chase it if no one else has the issue - we have a lot going on in our app and plenty of places for the layout to have been overridden or otherwise tweaked unexpectedly.

Thanks and enjoy your holiday - ATM

raphael.franchet
5 Aug 2009, 1:56 AM
Hello,

it looks like the download link on the first post still reference the first zip you have ever posted

it is 74 kB (and not 116) and one of the very first post of dumbledore

the follwing graphics are missing in images/panel...

white-top-bottom.gif
white-corners-sprite.gif
white-left-right.gif

Bye Dumbledore...
is still true in what can be download here http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14364&d=1245257589

(more over there is no licence file where as you said in a post there is one)

Am I dumb or the download is available anywhere else ?

mschwartz
5 Aug 2009, 4:39 AM
var form = new Ext.form.FormPanel({
frame: true,
});

The background of the form is white, it should be grey.

Loicg
7 Aug 2009, 6:22 AM
CSS fix for a FormPanel with frame=true : the background color isn't the same gray that in the images.

If you pick the color in corners-sprite.gif, left-right.gif and top-bottom.gif, it's a #E8E8E8 gray.
But in the CSS it's a #EFEFEF gray (xtheme-gray-extend.css:1408) :
.x-panel-mc {
font: normal 11px arial,tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;
background-color:#efefef;
}

Loicg
7 Aug 2009, 7:11 AM
Another bug on fieldsets with hideBorders=true : the CSS rule in ext-all-notheme.css is overrided by two CSS rules in xtheme-gray-extend.css.

See attachment for firebug example.

galdaka
8 Aug 2009, 2:23 PM
Another bug on fieldsets with hideBorders=true : the CSS rule in ext-all-notheme.css is overrided by two CSS rules in xtheme-gray-extend.css.

See attachment for firebug example.

Remove ADDONS part of the CSS:

/*ADDONS*/
.x-form fieldset {
border:1px solid #dedede;
}
.x-form fieldset legend {
font: bold 11px arial, verdana, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif;
color: #606060;
}

Greetings,

galdaka
8 Aug 2009, 2:25 PM
Hello,

it looks like the download link on the first post still reference the first zip you have ever posted

it is 74 kB (and not 116) and one of the very first post of dumbledore

is still true in what can be download here http://extjs.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14364&d=1245257589

(more over there is no licence file where as you said in a post there is one)

Am I dumb or the download is available anywhere else ?

View first post, no problem.

Greetings,

jos314
11 Aug 2009, 7:08 AM
Hello,
I upgraded recently from 2.2 -> 3.0 and the xtheme-gray.css doesn't work too good anymore.
So I tried the last version of xtheme-gray-extended.css but that doesn't look too well either.
- The accordion panel turned white and lost all +/- indicators
- the treepanel lost a lot too
- my panel title bars turned white
I include a screenshot of my page with the xtheme-gray-extended.css .
Is this a common problem ?

Greetings

jos314

galdaka
11 Aug 2009, 8:41 AM
Hello,
I upgraded recently from 2.2 -> 3.0 and the xtheme-gray.css doesn't work too good anymore.
So I tried the last version of xtheme-gray-extended.css but that doesn't look too well either.
- The accordion panel turned white and lost all +/- indicators
- the treepanel lost a lot too
- my panel title bars turned white
I include a screenshot of my page with the xtheme-gray-extended.css .
Is this a common problem ?

Greetings

jos314

Review your paths. I think you have not installed the theme correctly.

Greetings,

jos314
11 Aug 2009, 11:04 PM
Hello,

I checked the paths in the css file and the gray-extend folder has to be in the images subfolder.
I had it under the css dir directly.
Now it looks good.

thx

Dumbledore
17 Aug 2009, 5:01 AM
Hi,

did someone make graphics for the Ext.ux.RowEditor (http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/row-editor.html)

Bye, Dumbledore

galdaka
17 Aug 2009, 9:54 AM
Hi,

did someone make graphics for the Ext.ux.RowEditor (http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/row-editor.html)

Bye, Dumbledore

Hi,

Sorry for my English.

Yes, view attached image. But support for ux is not a part of non comercial version of the theme. Please contact me for any question.

Greetings,

galdaka
17 Aug 2009, 11:14 PM
Hi - if you don't see it, it must be something specific to some other layout stuff we are doing. I don't have a screenshot as it's fixed now, but the [+] and [-] icons are simply missing next to the group headers in a grouped grid. The space is reserved for them, and clicking in that area expands/collapses the group OK, it's just that the sprite is misaligned somehow so neither icon shows.

No need to chase it if no one else has the issue - we have a lot going on in our app and plenty of places for the layout to have been overridden or otherwise tweaked unexpectedly.

Thanks and enjoy your holiday - ATM

Fixed. View first post.

Greetings,

P.D: For comercial license of theme, please, contact me.

galdaka
17 Aug 2009, 11:23 PM
CSS fix for a FormPanel with frame=true : the background color isn't the same gray that in the images.

If you pick the color in corners-sprite.gif, left-right.gif and top-bottom.gif, it's a #E8E8E8 gray.
But in the CSS it's a #EFEFEF gray (xtheme-gray-extend.css:1408) :
.x-panel-mc {
font: normal 11px arial,tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;
background-color:#efefef;
}

There is no bug. Original css color is:
background-color:#dfe8f6;

Greetings,

jackjia
4 Sep 2009, 1:47 PM
Thanks for your great extension. I found a bug. The printer tool icon on the panel is missing.

{
id : "DesingerReportViewer",
xtype : "iframepanel",
loadMask : true,
tools : [{
id : "refresh",
handler : function() {
alert("refresh");
this.setSrc();
},
scope : this
}, {
id : "print",
scope : this,
this.getFrame().print();
}
}]
}Here is the screen shot:

jackjia
4 Sep 2009, 1:59 PM
Thanks for your great extension. I found a bug. The printer tool icon on the panel is missing.

{
alert("refresh");
this.setSrc();
},
}, {
this.getFrame().print();
}
}]

galdaka
6 Sep 2009, 2:04 PM

{
alert("refresh");
this.setSrc();
},
}, {
this.getFrame().print();
}
}]

Please put a link to an original example of print function in Ext JS 3.0.1.

Greetings,

gutorb4
30 Oct 2009, 8:02 AM
So, on top of the Extjs license we also need to buy license for this extension if we want to use it?

galdaka
30 Oct 2009, 12:07 PM
So, on top of the Extjs license we also need to buy license for this extension if we want to use it?

If you use for comercial purposes: Yes. Please contact me galdaka@hotmail.com.

Greetings,

cparker
2 Nov 2009, 1:37 PM
So, on top of the Extjs license we also need to buy license for this extension if we want to use it?If you use for comercial purposes: Yes. Please contact me galdaka@hotmail.com.

Greetings,

This information is incorrect. As it is licensed under GPLv3, it is freely usable for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Additional restrictions such as "non-commercial use only" are not compatible with the GPL (version 2 or 3). Furthermore, since draft 2 of GPLv3, a licensee is authorized to remove non-allowed additional requirements such as this "non-commercial use only" restriction that galdaka has added to the license.

From the text of the GNU General Public License, version 3, section 7:

All other non-permissive additional terms are considered "further
restrictions" within the meaning of section 10. If the Program as you
received it, or any part of it, contains a notice stating that it is
governed by this License along with a term that is a further
restriction, you may remove that term.

The full text of the GPLv3 is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

galdaka, if you don't want people using your theme in a commercial project without your permission, then you shouldn't be licensing it with GPLv3. Until this theme is released under a license that disallows commercial use, such as CC BY-NC (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/), people may use your theme however they wish, as long as they abide by the terms of the GPLv3.

galdaka
2 Nov 2009, 11:42 PM
This information is incorrect. As it is licensed under GPLv3, it is freely usable for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Additional restrictions such as "non-commercial use only" are not compatible with the GPL (version 2 or 3). Furthermore, since draft 2 of GPLv3, a licensee is authorized to remove non-allowed additional requirements such as this "non-commercial use only" restriction that galdaka has added to the license.

From the text of the GNU General Public License, version 3, section 7:

The full text of the GPLv3 is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

galdaka, if you don't want people using your theme in a commercial project without your permission, then you shouldn't be licensing it with GPLv3. Until this theme is released under a license that disallows commercial use, such as CC BY-NC (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/), people may use your theme however they wish, as long as they abide by the terms of the GPLv3.

Thanks cparker. I changed license. View first post.

I can not attach new theme file for forum problems. I will upload later.

Greetings,

jburnhams
3 Nov 2009, 12:44 AM
Isn't this theme a derivative work of the original ext gray theme? The original post (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118979#post118979) says "xtheme-gray-extend contains xtheme-gray". If this theme does contain or is derived from the original ext theme then I don't think you have the right to put a different license on it and charge money for it (unless of course Ext JS LLC have given you permission to?).

galdaka
3 Nov 2009, 12:50 AM
Isn't this theme a derivative work of the original ext gray theme? The original post (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118979#post118979) says "xtheme-gray-extend contains xtheme-gray". If this theme does contain or is derived from the original ext theme then I don't think you have the right to put a different license on it and charge money for it (unless of course Ext JS LLC have given you permission to?).

You reference is to 2.x theme, this work is over 3.X. Is diferent.

Thanks and greetings,

logicmedia
4 Nov 2009, 3:26 AM
Has anybody got this working - I have downloaded it and tried to include the css, but get a

syntax error:

.ext-el-mask {\n

Error - the file must be corrupt, in a special format or something else...

galdaka
12 Nov 2009, 6:36 AM
Hi,

Support for ExtJS 3.0.3 added. View first post (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=317204#post317204).

Greetings,

outaTiME
24 Nov 2009, 6:43 PM
xtheme-gray-extend define:

.x-form-field{
font:normal 11px arial, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif;
}
but, original ext style was 12px of font size ... so the fix is ... :)

.x-form-field{
font:normal 12px arial, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif;
}
note: "nicer" visual fix for the input text at form

thks, man incredible work =)

galdaka
24 Nov 2009, 11:27 PM
xtheme-gray-extend define:

.x-form-field{
}
but, original ext style was 12px of font size ... so the fix is ... :)

.x-form-field{
font:normal 12px arial, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif;
}
note: "nicer" visual fix for the input text at form

thks, man incredible work =)

Hi,

This is no bug, is a thinked change for this theme.

Greetings,

outaTiME
25 Nov 2009, 6:17 AM
Hi,

This is no bug, is a thinked change for this theme.

Greetings,
Hi,

you are right this is not a bug is a simple visual fix ...

this feature will be included in your next version ??

thks !

galdaka
25 Nov 2009, 9:31 AM
Hi,

you are right this is not a bug is a simple visual fix ...

this feature will be included in your next version ??

thks !

This feature is included is actual version of theme:

.x-form-field{
}

And this rule is OK for my theme.

Greetings,

outaTiME
25 Nov 2009, 9:40 AM
i try to be more clearly ...

yhea .. u r right ... now this css rule exist but exist with 11px size of font ...

and originally in the default extjs styles is 12px ...

this is an small fix ... only for proper "VISUAL" vertical center in the text area ...

galdaka
25 Nov 2009, 10:10 AM
i try to be more clearly ...

yhea .. u r right ... now this css rule exist but exist with 11px size of font ...

and originally in the default extjs styles is 12px ...

this is an small fix ... only for proper "VISUAL" vertical center in the text area ...

Yes. But the size 11px is a thinked changed. There in no bug and no change for future versions. Is a part of changes in original theme for make xtheme-gray-extend theme.

Is you have a problems with "vertical center in the text area " please attach image for view the problem.

Thanks in advance,

galdaka
9 Feb 2010, 3:59 AM
Hi,

xtheme-gray-extend is ready for ExtJS 3.1.1 ;)

View first post.

Greetings,

galdaka
21 Mar 2010, 4:19 AM
Hi,

xtheme-gray-extend is ready for ExtJS 3.2 beta ;)

View first post.

Greetings,

albeva
22 Mar 2010, 9:29 AM
uhm this looks very much like Gray theme included with extjs 3.2. Am I wrong? the images posted are low quality.

If you want to sell it make sure you post high quality images that clearly show how good the theme is ;)

galdaka
29 Mar 2010, 1:06 AM
uhm this looks very much like Gray theme included with extjs 3.2. Am I wrong? the images posted are low quality.

If you want to sell it make sure you post high quality images that clearly show how good the theme is ;)

I attach some screenhosts of UX supporting by this theme...

SuperBoxSelect / Tabs

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/superboxselect.jpg

StatusBar

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/statusbar.jpg

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/statusbar1.jpg

Spinner:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/spinner.jpg

Roweditor:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/roweditor.jpg

LockingGrid:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/lockingGrid.jpg

MultiSelect:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/Multiselect.jpg

FileUpload:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/Fileupload.jpg

And more...

galdaka
14 Oct 2010, 3:11 AM
Hi,

xtheme-gray-extend is ready for ExtJS 3.3.0 !!

I attach images:

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/ext330-preview1.jpg (http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/ext330-preview1.jpg)
Greetings,

galdaka
14 Oct 2010, 6:30 AM
Calendar example added!

http://www.jadacosta.es/contents/screencast/xtheme-gray-extend/calendar33-preview.jpg