PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][3.??] - GroupTabPanel

lastid
20 Apr 2009, 1:23 AM
I tried the group tab panel example (http://extjs.com/deploy/ext-3.0-rc1/examples/grouptabs/) and realized that it's awful in IE6. Is IE6 still supported in Ext 3? Or it's because GroupTabPanel is just a extension, so it's doesnt matter?

Condor
20 Apr 2009, 3:38 AM
Neither, it's a bug and it should be fixed before the 3.0 final release.

stevemc
17 May 2009, 5:59 AM
I came up with a couple of hacks to make the Group Tabs look right in IE6. May be of use until the full version is released.

Added the following to the style sheet to remove the outlines around the tab titles:

.x-tab-with-icon{
border-style:none !important;
}

To correct the positioning of the rounded corners:

if (Ext.isIE6){
var el = Ext.select('.x-grouptabs-corner-bottom-left').first();
el.setLeft('-10px');
el.setBottom('-5px');
el = Ext.select('.x-grouptabs-corner-top-left').first();
el.setLeft('-10px');
el.setTop('-5px');
}

Commented out the following in GroupTabPanel.js to stop the floating white element appearing over the panels.

if (this.tabPosition == 'left') {
//this.tabJoint.alignTo(groupEl, 'tl-tr', [-2, y]);
}
else {
//this.tabJoint.alignTo(groupEl, 'tr-tl', [1, y]);
}

eVizions
18 May 2009, 9:57 AM
I'm having a problem with it messing up the layout for normal tab panels nested within it. The nested tabpanels attempt to lay out vertically. Anyone know of the CSS fix or a bodyCfg setup that will fix this?

bobringer
24 May 2009, 3:19 PM
I'm having a problem with it messing up the layout for normal tab panels nested within it. The nested tabpanels attempt to lay out vertically. Anyone know of the CSS fix or a bodyCfg setup that will fix this?

Same issue today... simple fix actually.

First, add the following CSS:

.x-grouptabs-unnest ul.x-tab-strip li {
float: left;
clear : none;
padding : 0px 0px 0px 2px;
border : 0px !important;
}

.x-grouptabs-unnest .x-tab-panel-body {
border : 0px
}

Next, use this in your tabpanel config:

cls : "x-grouptabs-unnest",

And that's basically it...

TommyMaintz
17 Jun 2009, 11:13 AM
With the current code in SVN (revision 4454) you should be able to put a tabpanel inside of the grouptabs without having to add any classes to that tabpanel. I updated the css to only apply rules to the tabstrip and body of the grouptabs and leave everything inside untouched. Hope this fixes your problems.