PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED][3.0] ExtJs Core is broken in RC1 package

CableDawg
21 Apr 2009, 6:28 AM
There is no Ext Js 3.0 Bug Forum so I'll post this here. Please feel free to move as necessary.

Given the following HTML:

<html>
<head>
<script src="/javascripts/extjs/ext-3.0-rc1/ext-core-debug.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<p>
test
</p>
</body>
</html>

I get the following error:

Ext.util.TaskRunner is not a constructor
[Break on this error] var thread = new Ext.util.TaskRunner(),
ext-core-debug.js (line 1501)

It looks like the ext-core.js and ext-core-debug.js files included in the full ExtJs 3.0 RC1 package are different than those of the separately available ExtJs 3.0 Core package.

In the RC1 version, TaskRunner is defined on line 6277 and used on line 1501.

In the stand alone release, TaskRunner is defined on line 429 and used on line 521 and 1574.

It just looks like the file was concatenated differently so it is probably not a huge deal.

INeedADip
21 Apr 2009, 9:30 AM
I get the same error.

TommyMaintz
21 Apr 2009, 9:53 AM
Hi CableDawg,

Thanks for your post. I've updated ext.jsb to include the files in the correct order. Fixed in SVN.

INeedADip
21 Apr 2009, 9:59 AM
I've got a question about SVN....
Currently (hopefully not for long), I'm not a premium member and don't have access. When do the common folk like myself get access to the changes...should I just wait until I see RC2 come out? Or are there periodic updates to RC1?

If there are periodic updates, is there some way for me to see when a new release is pushed out? Is there an "Updated" date on the downloads page that I'm not aware of?

aconran
21 Apr 2009, 11:50 AM
The version number will change when we post a new updated version. There will not be periodic updates between RC1 and RC2.