PDA

View Full Version : .swf file is not visible in Mozilla. Why?

SrihariCh
29 Apr 2009, 10:34 PM
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I don't understand, where I have to post my issue. I feel sorry, if this is not the correct place for this post.

Actually, I am using .swf file in gwt. I need to view this .swf file contents in my gwt application project when it is opened in a browser window using localhost.It works fine in case of IE. But, in Mozilla, the output/contents of .swf file are not visible.

Also, if I view the .swf contents but no access to components(viz.,Button, CheckBox, etc.,)present in my swf file after Publishing it thru .html using "File -> Publish Settings ..." blah... blah.. in Flash
I need you to be clear in Publishing swf file. It works fine...

Why so this occurs?

Please reply me as soon as you see this issue..
I think, you feel free in posting the solution for my issue if you have 2 -3 min.s of freetime in whole day of 24 hours.

Thanks in advance....

Srihari.Ch

dawesi
30 Apr 2009, 12:59 AM
ie and firefox use two different methods to embed flash... google 'cross-browser flash embed' and you might get on the right track...

dawesi
30 Apr 2009, 1:01 AM
oh and there's also a media panel widget for extjs that you might want to check out flash panel

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23983

SrihariCh
30 Apr 2009, 2:33 AM
I didn't understood anything from your reply....

Please, can you explain me in detail.
Or else, please reply me the solution so that I can perform suitable tasks which may help me a lot.

I am new to flash..... and I don't know anything with flash except some simple codings etc.,

ie and firefox use two different methods to embed flash... google 'cross-browser flash embed' and you might get on the right track...