PDA

View Full Version : why my gxt panel no EXT style?

dolang
4 Jun 2009, 12:05 AM
I use gxt2.0-m2,gwt-1.6.4,use ContentPanel and button,but no ext style,why?

java code:
public void onModuleLoad() {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
Button btn = new Button("click me");
Viewport vp = new Viewport();
vp.setLayout(new BorderLayout());
ContentPanel cp = new ContentPanel();
cp.getHeader().setText("this is panel");
cp.add(btn);
vp.add(cp);
RootPanel.get().add(vp);
}

FollowSteph.com
14 Aug 2009, 9:20 AM
Has anyone figured this out? I'm getting the same issue...

Regards,
Steph

sven
14 Aug 2009, 9:25 AM
Probably because you are not including gxt-all.css

FollowSteph.com
16 Aug 2009, 10:05 AM
It is included. What's really odd is that it's only the buttons css that seems to be missing. The buttons are flat (they have no style). Everything else is great.

deanna
16 Aug 2009, 10:31 AM
Are your style images in the correct relative directory to your style sheet?

PhilW
17 Aug 2009, 5:39 AM
I am having the same problem. I have recently started using GXT, and have just installed v2.0 with GWT 1.7

I am finding that if I add a simple button to the root panel, I get not style (renders as a link). I have been looking at the styles with firebug (comparing the pre-release version of GXT 2.0 with the release version) and it appears that some styles seem to be missing from gxt_all.css, notably x-btn-text

Incidentally, I am very new to GXT, and would love it if somebody could clarify something for me. I notice that in the case of the older version (that seems to style buttons correctly) there is no background image style specified (according to firebug). How is this achieved in GXT? Is there any documentation that describes how the style sheets are used in GXT?

Thanks

PhilW
18 Aug 2009, 12:38 AM
Problem solved. I have been using the styles for Ext JS instead of Gxt. Apologies to all..

FollowSteph.com
18 Aug 2009, 6:12 AM
That was it, I didn't include the images folder. I didn't realize gxt also required the images folder.

Thanks!!