PDA

View Full Version : CSS problem Desktop Example

edumrf
9 Jun 2009, 9:24 AM
I'm having problems with the Desktop component on GXT 2.0 M2, the taskbar start button is diferent from the 1.2.4 version doens't have the gif on the left and the name is white which is a bit dificult to read, after comparing both versions with firebug i found a few things missing:

Here´s the code from 1.2.4

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="x-btn-wrap x-btn x-btn-text-icon" id="ux-startbutton"><tbody><tr class="x-btn-with-menu"><td class="ux-startbutton-left"><i> </i></td><td class="ux-startbutton-center"><em unselectable="on"><button style="height: 30px;" type="button" class="x-btn-text start" tabindex="0">Start</button></em></td><td class="ux-startbutton-right"><i> </i></td></tr></tbody></table>
Here's the code from version 2.0 m2

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="x-btn-wrap x-btn" id="ux-startbutton"><tbody><tr><td class="ux-startbutton-left"><i> </i></td><td class="ux-startbutton-center"><em unselectable="on"><button style="height: 30px;" type="button" class="x-btn-text" tabindex="0">Start</button></em></td><td class="ux-startbutton-right"><i> </i></td></tr></tbody></table>
I'm able to tweak the css with firebug and get it right (until the page gets refreshed :D). How can i solve this? Already compared the gxt-all.css against the ext-all.css and looks pretty much the same.

Is that alread fixed on the svn?
The desktop sample available from gxt showcase seems to have the same issue.

Thanks.

sven
9 Jun 2009, 9:25 AM
That is already fixed in SVN

edumrf
9 Jun 2009, 9:30 AM
That is already fixed in SVN

Sven i'm currently using the open source version, is there a way for me to access the SVN?

sven
9 Jun 2009, 9:33 AM
Sure, SVN access is provided with a support subscription

http://www.extjs.com/store/gxt/#support-table

edumrf
9 Jun 2009, 9:35 AM
Thanks for the reply