PDA

View Full Version : Slate theme not displaying correctly

sape
16 Jun 2009, 12:25 AM
For some reason when I use i.e. the slate theme it doesn't display correctly.

I tried several things and discovered that when using another theme it still tries to retrieve i.e. the btn.gif which is not there in the theme but in the default folder. But this button image is from the default theme so all buttons will show in the "old" style.

When I tried to use these links in the head of my module HTML file:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../gtx/css/gxt-all.css" />
<link id="theme" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../gtx/css/xtheme-slate.css" />

Most of the things look fine but the buttons will be displayed in blue.

When I tried the following:

<link id="theme" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../gtx/css/xtheme-slate.css" />

Things are all messed up. This because I guess not all formatting etc. is done in the xtheme-slate.css which are in the gxt-all.css.

In the demo's I see everything looking fine with the buttons etc. So does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

sape
16 Jun 2009, 6:56 AM
I was looking at the old demo I guess since it works fine when I downgraded to 1.2.

I guess the theme has changed a bit in the 2.0 release.

For some reason when I use i.e. the slate theme it doesn't display correctly.

I tried several things and discovered that when using another theme it still tries to retrieve i.e. the btn.gif which is not there in the theme but in the default folder. But this button image is from the default theme so all buttons will show in the "old" style.

When I tried to use these links in the head of my module HTML file:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../gtx/css/gxt-all.css" />
Most of the things look fine but the buttons will be displayed in blue.

When I tried the following:

Things are all messed up. This because I guess not all formatting etc. is done in the xtheme-slate.css which are in the gxt-all.css.

In the demo's I see everything looking fine with the buttons etc. So does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

darrellmeyer
3 Jul 2009, 11:50 AM
We just finished adding full Slate support to 2.0. The changes will be included in the 2.0 release. You can see the code here:

http://extjs.com/examples-dev/explorer.html#advancedtoolbar