PDA

View Full Version : GXT 2.0 RowEditor Events

Henrique Miranda
1 Jul 2009, 8:47 AM
I am using RowEditor in my grid and a i want to execute a method when click the save button. How do i it?

Curt Arnold
2 Jul 2009, 2:51 PM
rowEditor.addListener(Events.AfterEdit, new Listener<RowEditorEvent>() {
public void handleEvent(RowEditorEvent be) {
}

});

I have filed a bug on the lack of edit ending events in RowEditor under certain conditions and you may be running into that. You will not get a notification that the user has pressed save unless they made some change to the data. You will also get no notification if the user has pressed Cancel. I've got a kludgy extended version of RowEditor that does give me those notifications, but it would be good if they could get than in before 2.0 comes out.

T
15 Oct 2009, 2:11 AM
Hello, I'm afraid i'm runing into this bug :(

Can somebody help me?

The hasChange boolean not allways true, when data changing.

How can I solve this problem?

rowEditor.addListener(Events.AfterEdit, new Listener<RowEditorEvent>() {
public void handleEvent(RowEditorEvent be) {
}

});

I have filed a bug on the lack of edit ending events in RowEditor under certain conditions and you may be running into that. You will not get a notification that the user has pressed save unless they made some change to the data. You will also get no notification if the user has pressed Cancel. I've got a kludgy extended version of RowEditor that does give me those notifications, but it would be good if they could get than in before 2.0 comes out.

DaRkViDe
18 Jan 2011, 2:39 AM
You will not get a notification that the user has pressed save unless they made some change to the data.

If the user doesn't modifies anything why rowEditor should fires an AfterEdit event???

You will also get no notification if the user has pressed Cancel. I've got a kludgy extended version of RowEditor that does give me those notifications, but it would be good if they could get than in before 2.0 comes out.

Try with CancelEdit event...

bird1982
20 Jan 2011, 1:09 AM
in RowEditor overwrite this methord
@Override
public void stopEditing(boolean saveChanges) {
//new data unsaved timing
super.stopEditing(saveChanges);
//new data saved timing
}