PDA

View Full Version : where is source code of desktop & mail sample ?

niupi
7 Jul 2009, 5:58 AM
hi, where can I find the source code of desktop & mail sample at gxt 2.0 version?thanks.

olafont
7 Jul 2009, 7:48 AM
I've unziped the samples.war file, can see the apps (mail and desktop) but cannot find the 'entry point' java source.

Estefan
30 Aug 2009, 11:59 PM
they are not available in the 2.0 version you can find them in version 1.2.4.Use the API migration documents.they is few changes
;)

Arno.Nyhm
31 Aug 2009, 3:18 AM
if you look in the Mail.gwt.xml then you can see it where it is:

<entry-point class='com.extjs.gxt.samples.mail.client.Mail'/>in com.extjs.gxt.samples.mail.client.Mail.java

and webdesktop:

<entry-point class='com.extjs.gxt.samples.desktop.client.DesktopApp' />

PS: samples folder in in gxt-2.0.1.zip

Estefan
31 Aug 2009, 3:26 AM
the source code is not found in 2.0.1 version it is found in 1.2.4

Arno.Nyhm
31 Aug 2009, 4:54 AM
sorry. but i dont know what you mean?

the sourcecode of this sample application is included in the gxt-2.0.1.zip archive!?

Ext GWT 2.0.1 SDK Includes full source code, build, HTML documentation and samples.

http://extjs.com/products/gxt/download.php

folders in zip file:
gxt-2.0.1\samples\mail
gxt-2.0.1\samples\webdesktop

Estefan
31 Aug 2009, 9:08 AM
im using the version 2.0.1 and don't have the source code for the mail and desktop application are not included.i am using the source code of the version 1.2.4 that is it :)

Arno.Nyhm
1 Sep 2009, 5:20 AM
did you absolutly shure that you have downloaded the current gxt-2.0.1.zip in the link above to check the content of the zip file for the source code of the mail and webdesktop application?

please look in this zip file:
http://extjs.com/products/gxt/download.php?dl=extgwt201

Estefan
1 Sep 2009, 10:03 PM
hi Arno.Nyhm
i checked it again.maybe i have it from an older post but i got the version from your posted link and i found the source code in the samples folder.Oh my God where were you? i was using the migration file.
Thanx