PDA

View Full Version : Mask gone from TreePanel

zooxmusic1
15 Jul 2009, 11:40 AM
- Detailed description of the problem
I set TreePanel.mask(); and it is no longer working. It was previously working in m3 and now its gone

- GXT version
- Host mode / web mode / both
both
- Browser and version
Firefox 3.0.11, IE 7.0.5730.13, Chrome 2.0.172.33
- Operating System
Windows XP Pro service pack 3
- Sample code
tree.mask("Loading...");
tree.mask(GXT.MESSAGES.loadMask_msg(), "x-mask-loading");

sven
15 Jul 2009, 11:42 AM
Works fine for me. Please post a complete testcase as described in the forum guidelines.

zooxmusic1
15 Jul 2009, 11:46 AM
in all honesty I would rather have the spinner back in the async tree, mask was a workaround because that stopped working previously but I will set up a test case.

zooxmusic1
15 Jul 2009, 11:57 AM
Oh , you know what. Sorry it is working for me. Now my question is this. For an async tree how do I set a progress message for the user to know that it is loading? If I call tree.mask() where exactly is the best place to call tree.unmask(). Meaning when is the child nodes actually displayed so I know for sure that I can unmask it?

sven
15 Jul 2009, 11:59 AM
You can listen to the loader load and beforeload events to mask and unmask the tree. Moving this to the help forum.

sven
15 Jul 2009, 1:40 PM
in all honesty I would rather have the spinner back in the async tree, mask was a workaround because that stopped working previously but I will set up a test case.

That is already added in SVN.

zooxmusic1
15 Jul 2009, 1:43 PM
oh, ok thanks

cgokey2
21 Jul 2009, 6:10 PM
That is already added in SVN.

Hi sven,

I'm new to premium support, so maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I did a checkout of releases/2.0 and rebuilt... but I'm still not seeing the spinner show up when a tree node is loading children asynchronously. Or did this checkin only get into trunk? Trunk is using GWT 2 though right?

Thanks,
Chris