PDA

View Full Version : AggregationRowConfig and GroupSummaryView alignment issue

IHB1
24 Aug 2009, 7:36 AM
Hi,

I need a Grid with Column Grouping, Summary Group operations and Aggregation Row together. I am trying to use GXT 2.0.1 Live Group Summary and AggregationRowConfig Grid Examples together for this requirement.

The issue is that the Aggregation Row is not aligning with the columns of the Grid, as shown in the screenshot below(the row at the bottom of the grid).

It seems that when I comment the line "grid.setView(summary);" in the code, the alignment is happening, but then obviously the grouping of columns is not happening.

EditorGrid<Task> grid = new EditorGrid<Task>(store, cm);
grid.setAutoExpandColumn("description");
grid.setBorders(true);
// grid.setView(summary);
grid.getView().setShowDirtyCells(false);

Is there a workaround for this issue?

Screenshot and Entrypoint class files:

IHB1
24 Aug 2009, 10:26 PM
In addition, even if GroupingView is used instead of GroupSummaryView, the alignment is improper..

GroupingView summary = new GroupingView();
//GroupSummaryView summary = new GroupSummaryView();

It seems that the alignment works only with the default GridView object which is instantiated in the constructor of Grid object.

Any workaround for this?..

IHB1
26 Aug 2009, 10:58 PM
Is there is a workaround for this issue?..Will it be rectified in the next GXT release?..

netRapid
7 Sep 2009, 3:10 AM
Hello,

I have exactly the same issue with a grid and a summary row. Is there a bug fixing in sight?

Thanks

Ezor
22 Oct 2009, 11:36 PM
Same problem here as you can see on the following screenshot.

maheshrjy
7 Jan 2010, 5:11 PM
I have exactly the same issue. The totals are not aligning to the grid column. I am using GXT 2.0.1. Not sure if this was fixed in 2.0.4

IHB1
9 Jan 2010, 10:50 AM
Hi,

The issue with Aggregation Row misalignment seems to have been fixed in the latest GXT 2.1 release.